Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ordered from QVC United Kingdom or France or Italy? I see they have interesting pieces not offered in the US.

Honored Contributor

I don't believe they ship to the U.S.   (Customs complications, etc.)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

You can't order from them.  I've tried.  However, you can order from other international companies.  I have and items arrive quicker than you think.  I'm not sure what customs has to do with QVC not being able to ship to the states?

Super Contributor

I have ordered from QVC UK and have an account with them . But they do not deliver , so I pick up what I need when I visit x1 a yr .

I did get Marks and Spencer to deliver direct to me  in USA a few yrs ago and they even did free shipping !!!! But now they have a special USA site you can only order from this for shipping to USA .

Wish QVC UK would do this I love Birkenstocks , Steiff , they have delicious pies , chocolates , fashion etc

Trusted Contributor

I wish, they have some items  I would  love  to  have. 

Honored Contributor

I believe QVC even dropped selling to Canada.  Blame terrorism.  Check Ebay for some of these items.  They don't seem to have the problems with customs the rest of us have. 

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I believe QVC even dropped selling to Canada.  Blame terrorism.  Check Ebay for some of these items.  They don't seem to have the problems with customs the rest of us have. 

@depglass there is no more or no less Terrorism in Canada than the other European countries QVC has a market in. France, UK (all terrorism hotbeds).  The Q likely stopped airing in Canada because they have other competitors in the Canada market.

*Call Tyrone*