Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC Moves Creede Silver Strike 2018 to October 4

Oh boy, this is really mind boggling.   Sometimes the best thing to do is just take a couple aspirin and lie down.

Respected Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

The day I am devastated over any programming on QVC being canceled is the day I step away from QVC for good. 

I've been devastated by a few things in my life but a program cancellation better never affect me that way.  

I honestly feel badly if watching CSS and BBSD are traditions you cherish the most.  Those don't come close to being in the top 100 of things I cherish.

I hope this is an overdramatic joke on us posters.

THIS!!!!!!

I thought that might be the case initially.  But the third post had  detailed year by year data on the show.  This  included how in one of the later years, 2016 I think, when there was no show so she watched old show videos on that date.  Who has that kind of info archived in the first place?  It sounds like something Sheldon on BBT would do or say come to think of it.  I think it is too much detailed info for someone to be pulling our leg.

@Shawnie  LOL!!!! BAZINGA!!!!

Respected Contributor

Just smh.

Regular Contributor

Absolutely!!! Why is it so hard to hold it on the day it was supposed to be. Now we have to share with Beauty, like it is never on. Some of us take the day off and now will miss most of it. Thanks for nothing QVC.

Respected Contributor

I do not buy jewelry here anymore. But to me, if they are going to air shows for a specific historical event, then should it not be carried out on that date no matter what day of the week it is?

Other wise, drop the Creede Silver Strike from its name and just have a Silver Day. 

Also, I will add since they are tying this thing to an American historical event - why do they feature more and more from Italy and China?? That in itself is ridiculous, what has that jewelry have anything to do with the Silver Strike here!!

Besides the fact, you can get cheap silver stuff from China just about anywhere for next to nothing. And, Italy is more known for their fine gold jewelry anyhow. 

I believe the Creede Silver Strike day here was over quite a few years ago already. Not the same at all. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

This thread is corny, no offense to OP, but seriously to be upset because of a few days is ridiculous. Life is short, getting upset over the day being changed is not really important.   

Easter is not on the same day every year, but do I care?   Does anyone care? No, We celebrate it when it gets here.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@banned again.  What difference does it make what day they hold the sale?  The silver strike didn't just happen in one day or even at one location.  I've been to Creede fairly recently and it appears they're still doing some work around the mines.

Creed Colorado

Screenshot_20180827-172217.jpg

@Kachina624  Awesome picture!