Respected Contributor

QVC HAS BECOME THE DIAMONIQUE CHANNEL

I've been a QVC member for over 20 years and have enjoyed shopping for beautiful gold and gemstone jewelry.  Now, I'm sad to say that QVC is now the place where you can shop, almost continuously, for Diamonique jewelry as opposed to fine jewelry. smiley-face-crying_zpsaf5e5113.gif

Valued Contributor

Re: QVC HAS BECOME THE DIAMONIQUE CHANNEL

as long as it's not the electronic or vacuum channel, I'm ok! Plus, I really like the Diamonique rep, Erin Moesley, so I'll watch those shows all of the time. There's been a lot of fine jewelry on today and yesterday, and I think more to come.

Honored Contributor

Why? Bemoan...choices exist. I'm over the moon! I have been waiting for Judith's highway band ring come back in stock, bonus! Sale priced. Made sure pay extra arrives before Christmas. Season Greetings! Happy New Year! 🥂

Honored Contributor

That's good news in my opinion.

The more jewelry, the better

Honored Contributor

They can't be worse than JTV, who should change their name to the Bella Luce channel.  Every time I click on, it's Bella Luce.  It's because shopping channels make a bundle of money from cubiz zirconia.  It cost pennies, it's cheaper than dirt so it's like printing money for them.

Honored Contributor

That rainbow bracelet is so pretty. 

j357781.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

That rainbow bracelet is so pretty. 

j357781.jpg

@SilleeMee  I own this bracelet and it is beautiful.  The girl that does my nails grabbed my arm and said "Oh I love this"   I wear other diamonique  and she never commented on any but this one.  I love it! 

Honored Contributor

I'm so tempted! @BalletBabe Bracelets are my weakness. I just bought two other bracelets this week already. I shouldn't!

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm so tempted! @BalletBabe Bracelets are my weakness. I just bought two other bracelets this week already. I shouldn't!

LOL   Welcome to the bracelet obsessed group.   It is usually 99.00.  It is a great price!  

Esteemed Contributor

@fortune wrote:

I've been a QVC member for over 20 years and have enjoyed shopping for beautiful gold and gemstone jewelry.  Now, I'm sad to say that QVC is now the place where you can shop, almost continuously, for Diamonique jewelry as opposed to fine jewelry. smiley-face-crying_zpsaf5e5113.gif

They had several fine jewelry shows today.   They have had a great variety today IMO