Contributor

Does anyone know the item# for the 36" gold necklace with bows that the little girl hands to her Mom? The ad has been airing this week.

Trusted Contributor
Did you try calling C/S, they should be able to find the item # for you.
Contributor

Hi KATYC,

I spoke with a member of our production team for you to see what I could find out about that item. It seems that the necklace you mentioned has been asked about quite a bit by customers, but unfortunately it is actually a homemade macaroni necklace painted gold! I believe it may have been made by one of the producers daughters. Quite the macaroni necklace! He he! Smile

Leonard

Respected Contributor

And a new QVC jewelry designer is born! I saw that ad too and just KNEW the Q would get lots inquiries on it. Cute! I might have DH (who makes jewelry) make ME one out of silver!

Honored Contributor

I soon expect the Q to come out with macaroni necklaces.

Then, in a few years, they will offer faux macaroni necklaces.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Trusted Contributor
I thought it looked like bow tie pasta, check the edges. Cute idea to have bows strung though.
Esteemed Contributor

How embarassing for the Q. The macaroni may have sold more than some of the ""designer"" lines they push.

Trusted Contributor
This Is TOO funny!!!! As soon as I posted I saw the ad ~ very attractive necklace!
Super Contributor
On 12/12/2014 faeriemoon said:

I soon expect the Q to come out with macaroni necklaces.

Then, in a few years, they will offer faux macaroni necklaces.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

As soon as the price of steel goes up!

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Isn't this the logical extension of the Bronzo line? Metal plated Macaroni. This is just too rich for words!!!