Esteemed Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @BlingQueen022, how are you doing. I saw your page to Dallas about MV's LBT ring and had to go look. Now see what you did girlfriend ! Ended up getting the matching earrings and pendant. The ring would have been too much for my little hands. I heard Michael say that the earrings and pendant are the same cut. Enjoy yoyr trip to Miami and have fun on the beach. I will post back when I get the earrings and pendant. I am sure I will hear your and Dallas's fabulous reviews of the ring before that. Enjoy it in good health.

@anisha Hi Anisha.  Congrats on the pendant and earrings.  They are stunners!!!  I loved the pendant but I don't wear necklaces all that much.  I'm more of a ring girl. I was surprised that ring didn't even sell out.  All sizes are still available.  Thanks for your well wishes for my trip to Florida.  I'm looking forward to going but not to being in the hot weather, lol.  Enjoy the week and please post when you receive your goodies.  You picked some gorgeous stunners!!!

Valued Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hi @Dallas-Dame, how are you ? I hope retirement is treating you well and you are enjoying this time in your life. I saw that you expedited your ring delivery. I look forward to your review. I am sure it will be a spectacular stone. I couldn't resist getting the earrings and pendant. And gem week has just begun ! They looked so good and I like that Michael did omega backs. My twins send their love and gentle hugs to you . Enjoy your beautiful ring. 

Hi, @anisha...it's lovely to hear from you.  Although only 4 months into retirement, I'm enjoying it greatly...thank you for asking!

I tried to resist Michael's new ring but to no avail.  Took out all of my LBT pieces from him, JR and DY but found his new 150 facet stone to be quite remarkable.  The matching earrings and pendant are beyond stunning and hope you're pleased when they arrive.  Look forward to leaving a review (and reading those of others) in the upcoming days.

I assume your dear twins are preparing for summer break and hope everyone is doing fabulously well.  My warm hugs to you and those precious twins of yours!!! 

Respected Contributor

Hi Anisha! Thank you very much for your concern. Thankfully everything is allright.

I am watching the shows but so far I am staying strong. I really liked a few pieces.

Have you seen Dallas Prince's lemon Quartz briolettes earrings with citrine flowers on top?Really high end looking, but I never wear yellow stones, I am too pale.

And for those who like or bought LBT there was Michelle Albalas pear shaped eternity band with LBTs.

So overall I am enjoying the show while I get a chance to watch.

I am so glad you are loving your SB turquoise.!!!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Oops!!!! Lol, ladies!

Bling, all the best to you and your niece for her graduation!

Ladies, enjoy your purchases in good health.

I was really confused today, was too much on my plate this morning. My MIL ,bless her heart, fell in her apartment this morning and couldn't get up. So I had to run there, kick the door police style since I had no keys. She is fine, was just scared,thank God. So I got her up, got her to bed, fed her, made her lunch,cleaned her kitchen. So my DH and his sister will deal with her later. Glad that I was home this morning.....

Now I am relaxed, watching Michael.

Missed Michelle Albala,of course with all morning mayhem. Do not want to get too old...

@SANNA OMG!  How frightening that must have been for you.  I also relate to what happen.  About a month ago, my dad (age 91) fell in his house.  My mom managed to get him up and I've been taking him to the doctor visits for this fall.  Luckily, he didn't break any bones, but he sure was bruised up and had trouble walking.  I'm glad your MIL is ok.  I'm beginning to learn it's not easy getting up in years.  It is a tough going!!!  My dad was very active before this fall.  Now things are starting to go a bit downhill with him.  He's starting to dwell on his age now and that's not a good thing.  I wish your MIL well and hope things start to improve.  Thank you for your well wishes for my Niece.  Enjoy watching the shows.  How was the wedding or is it too early yet for it?

@BlingQueen022  I didn't see your post to Sanna regarding your father until a few moments ago, Bling.  I'm so sorry to hear of his fall and thank heavens that no bones were broken.  With the nicer weather approaching (and as his bruises heal) perhaps he'll be a bit more inclined to resume his previous activities.  All my positive thoughts and good wishes are with him as he recovers, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Oops!!!! Lol, ladies!

Bling, all the best to you and your niece for her graduation!

Ladies, enjoy your purchases in good health.

I was really confused today, was too much on my plate this morning. My MIL ,bless her heart, fell in her apartment this morning and couldn't get up. So I had to run there, kick the door police style since I had no keys. She is fine, was just scared,thank God. So I got her up, got her to bed, fed her, made her lunch,cleaned her kitchen. So my DH and his sister will deal with her later. Glad that I was home this morning.....

Now I am relaxed, watching Michael.

Missed Michelle Albala,of course with all morning mayhem. Do not want to get too old...

@SANNA OMG!  How frightening that must have been for you.  I also relate to what happen.  About a month ago, my dad (age 91) fell in his house.  My mom managed to get him up and I've been taking him to the doctor visits for this fall.  Luckily, he didn't break any bones, but he sure was bruised up and had trouble walking.  I'm glad your MIL is ok.  I'm beginning to learn it's not easy getting up in years.  It is a tough going!!!  My dad was very active before this fall.  Now things are starting to go a bit downhill with him.  He's starting to dwell on his age now and that's not a good thing.  I wish your MIL well and hope things start to improve.  Thank you for your well wishes for my Niece.  Enjoy watching the shows.  How was the wedding or is it too early yet for it?

@BlingQueen022  I didn't see your post to Sanna regarding your father until a few moments ago, Bling.  I'm so sorry to hear of his fall and thank heavens that no bones were broken.  With the nicer weather approaching (and as his bruises heal) perhaps he'll be a bit more inclined to resume his previous activities.  All my positive thoughts and good wishes are with him as he recovers, my friend!

@Dallas-Dame  Thank you Dallas.  It was rough going for a while, (more mentally) but now it's getting better and he's healing up.  Just took a while for him to get his bones back where they were so to speak.  My dad's sharp as a tac and he just hates it when he's feeling defeated.  He's much better now.   He's starting to get back into the swing of things again.  Believe me, I think it was worse on my mom then it was on my dad.  Anyway, hope you have a good rest of the week.  I almost got weak and ordered Chuck's ttv flower ring but came to my senses.  I probably wouldn't wear it but maybe one time so didn't order it after all.  I hope you get Michael's ring today.  I'm anxious to see what you think about it especially the weight of the ring. 

Respected Contributor

Hey, Bling! I am so glad that your father didn't brake anything, but I notice on my own mom who is 86, when she falls she feels defeated, you got the right word. I guess it happens with strong willed people. God bless them all.

I was tempted with CC ring for a moment too, but most of his rings are spinners.I like flower designs but his engineering for the balance is not great. I returned a lot in the past. I kept only my Black Dahlia garnet version, spinner, but so gorgeous.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC Gem Show

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

Hey, Bling! I am so glad that your father didn't brake anything, but I notice on my own mom who is 86, when she falls she feels defeated, you got the right word. I guess it happens with strong willed people. God bless them all.

I was tempted with CC ring for a moment too, but most of his rings are spinners.I like flower designs but his engineering for the balance is not great. I returned a lot in the past. I kept only my Black Dahlia garnet version, spinner, but so gorgeous.

@SANNA Hi Sanna!  Thanks!  So far so good with my dad.  Let's hope your MIL and my dad don't fall again.  I agree with you about Chuck's ttv ring, His rings are spinners.  I don't normally purchase alot of his rings for that reason.  What made me not buy it mainly was the fact it's a huge bold ring and I'd probably wouldn't wear it alot.  Anyway, hope your mom remains ok and everybody's well. 

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling.  So glad to hear your dad is doing better.  I can imagine this took a great toll on your mother (and you) and hope he continues to improve each and every day!

The ring arrived a short while ago and it's quite lovely.  The presence on the finger is somewhat understated and the setting is sculptural...embracing the LBT beautifully from every angle.    The white zircons are small but very reflective.  The weight is not as heavy as I've become accustomed to with Michael's rings...but certainly not lightweight either.  The faceting of the stone is "off the charts".  In my opinion, this is definitely a piece that can be worn anywhere.  My usual size 5 fits beautifully with no flipping at all.  I was concerned about the weight as Michael typically provides that info during presentations...but didn't hear him mention it at all.  I think it's fair to say that it's much more about the LBT than the setting in which it sits.  I so hope you're pleased with yours when it arrives, dear lady!!  

Respected Contributor

Hello Dallas, I am glad that you received you ring this fast. The stone sounds fabulous!

But I sense some hesitation... I feel like this sometimes.The good thing about MV pieces that even when light weight they are not a spinners.

Let us know if it's a keeper.  If yes, wear it in great health.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hi there, Bling.  So glad to hear your dad is doing better.  I can imagine this took a great toll on your mother (and you) and hope he continues to improve each and every day!

The ring arrived a short while ago and it's quite lovely.  The presence on the finger is somewhat understated and the setting is sculptural...embracing the LBT beautifully from every angle.    The white zircons are small but very reflective.  The weight is not as heavy as I've become accustomed to with Michael's rings...but certainly not lightweight either.  The faceting of the stone is "off the charts".  In my opinion, this is definitely a piece that can be worn anywhere.  My usual size 5 fits beautifully with no flipping at all.  I was concerned about the weight as Michael typically provides that info during presentations...but didn't hear him mention it at all.  I think it's fair to say that it's much more about the LBT than the setting in which it sits.  I so hope you're pleased with yours when it arrives, dear lady!!  

@Dallas-Dame  Hi there Dallas.  I'm so happy you got your ring.  It sounds like it's a winner.  I can't wait to see the stone when it arrives.  I won't have mine until Friday.  I'm glad that the zircons have a bit of a sparkle too.  I'm excited to get mine and I hope Friday comes fast!!  I'll be ripping the bag open for sure.  Wear your new ring in the best of health.  We made the right decision by getting this beauty.  Glad I didn't pass on it.  Thanks for your well wishes about my dad.  He's doing much better now.  It just took about a month to heal up from it.  I guess he was a bit impatient.  Be well and wear your ring with a smile every day.  Dontcha just love that london blue!!