Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hope you're having a wonderful day, Bling!  I'm not sure what's happening with Michael's TTV but it had its last presentation this morning and all sizes are still available...which surprises me.

I sure hope your trip to Miami is fabulous.  I've been there many times (often for work) and always had a great time.  Just being with family for your dear niece's commencement will make it a wonderful getaway.

Will let you know when my ring arrives and very much look forward to your review, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame  Hi Dallas.  I'm also very surprised no sizes have sold out.  I'm more surprised that they raised the price to 363!  What time does the ttv end?  I thought their ttvs were good until 10pm the next day.  I'm confused on this.  To me it means if somebody works and can't order the ttv during the day now they lost the option of ordering it in the evening.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022  Hope you're having a wonderful day, Bling!  I'm not sure what's happening with Michael's TTV but it had its last presentation this morning and all sizes are still available...which surprises me.

I sure hope your trip to Miami is fabulous.  I've been there many times (often for work) and always had a great time.  Just being with family for your dear niece's commencement will make it a wonderful getaway.

Will let you know when my ring arrives and very much look forward to your review, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame  Hi Dallas.  I'm also very surprised no sizes have sold out.  I'm more surprised that they raised the price to 363!  What time does the ttv end?  I thought their ttvs were good until 10pm the next day.  I'm confused on this.  To me it means if somebody works and can't order the ttv during the day now they lost the option of ordering it in the evening.  

@BlingQueen022  I believe it's the men's version listed at $363, Bling!  The TTV price is still showing for the women's version...just checked.

Esteemed Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Oops!!!! Lol, ladies!

Bling, all the best to you and your niece for her graduation!

Ladies, enjoy your purchases in good health.

I was really confused today, was too much on my plate this morning. My MIL ,bless her heart, fell in her apartment this morning and couldn't get up. So I had to run there, kick the door police style since I had no keys. She is fine, was just scared,thank God. So I got her up, got her to bed, fed her, made her lunch,cleaned her kitchen. So my DH and his sister will deal with her later. Glad that I was home this morning.....

Now I am relaxed, watching Michael.

Missed Michelle Albala,of course with all morning mayhem. Do not want to get too old...

@SANNA OMG!  How frightening that must have been for you.  I also relate to what happen.  About a month ago, my dad (age 91) fell in his house.  My mom managed to get him up and I've been taking him to the doctor visits for this fall.  Luckily, he didn't break any bones, but he sure was bruised up and had trouble walking.  I'm glad your MIL is ok.  I'm beginning to learn it's not easy getting up in years.  It is a tough going!!!  My dad was very active before this fall.  Now things are starting to go a bit downhill with him.  He's starting to dwell on his age now and that's not a good thing.  I wish your MIL well and hope things start to improve.  Thank you for your well wishes for my Niece.  Enjoy watching the shows.  How was the wedding or is it too early yet for it?

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Oops!!!! Lol, ladies!

Bling, all the best to you and your niece for her graduation!

Ladies, enjoy your purchases in good health.

I was really confused today, was too much on my plate this morning. My MIL ,bless her heart, fell in her apartment this morning and couldn't get up. So I had to run there, kick the door police style since I had no keys. She is fine, was just scared,thank God. So I got her up, got her to bed, fed her, made her lunch,cleaned her kitchen. So my DH and his sister will deal with her later. Glad that I was home this morning.....

Now I am relaxed, watching Michael.

Missed Michelle Albala,of course with all morning mayhem. Do not want to get too old...

So sorry to hear about your MIL's fall, @SANNA.  Thank goodness she's okay.  Hope you're able to relax for the rest of the day!

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame lol You can tell I had a long day today at work, hahahaha.  You are so right girlfriend.  I swear that ring looks like the ttv ring.  Thanks for correcting me.  I got totally confused.  I must of sat in traffic too long on the way home.  I showed that men's ring to the hubby and he said the same thing I said about it, it looks like a woman's ring.  He said Michael should have squared the stone off and bezel set it and made the stone smaller.  Looking forward to your review when you get yours.  I think the sizes will sell out on the ttv ring towards the close of the sale price.  We'll see I guess.  I do have to say this is the best ttv ring he's had in quite some time.  I'm still excited about getting it.  

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame lol You can tell I had a long day today at work, hahahaha.  You are so right girlfriend.  I swear that ring looks like the ttv ring.  Thanks for correcting me.  I got totally confused.  I must of sat in traffic too long on the way home.  I showed that men's ring to the hubby and he said the same thing I said about it, it looks like a woman's ring.  He said Michael should have squared the stone off and bezel set it and made the stone smaller.  Looking forward to your review when you get yours.  I think the sizes will sell out on the ttv ring towards the close of the sale price.  We'll see I guess.  I do have to say this is the best ttv ring he's had in quite some time.  I'm still excited about getting it.  

@BlingQueen022  I confused the 2 rings earlier today, too, Bling!  I agree with you and your husband, it looks more feminine than one would expect of a man's piece...even the stone is smaller than our ring.  I think today's TTV is one of the most beautiful LBT rings I've ever seen...hope it does well for Michael's sake.  Enjoy your evening, my friend!

Respected Contributor

Thank you, ladies!!!!!! Thank G-d she is ok.

Bling, the wedding date is not even set yet!!!!! So typical of my daughter. Only for a reason of the house renovation. She cannot split her attention.

But she is not up to anything big anyway. They want to invest into their home rather than big party. The house looking better and better and we all are getting poorer and poorer.

Thanks for asking, so nice of you!!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @SANNA, sorry to hear about the scare with your MIL. Getting old is not easy. Good that you were around to help. I think of you every time I wear my SB turq stuff.  Are you tempted by anything this  visit ? I had told myself no more jewelry, but already broken that resolution. Got Michael's LBT earring and pendant. The ring would have been too much on my little hands. I am also looking at some other pieces that have event prices but haven't decided 100% yet. We'll see how that goes during the week. 

Trusted Contributor

Hi @BlingQueen022, how are you doing. I saw your page to Dallas about MV's LBT ring and had to go look. Now see what you did girlfriend ! Ended up getting the matching earrings and pendant. The ring would have been too much for my little hands. I heard Michael say that the earrings and pendant are the same cut. Enjoy yoyr trip to Miami and have fun on the beach. I will post back when I get the earrings and pendant. I am sure I will hear your and Dallas's fabulous reviews of the ring before that. Enjoy it in good health.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Dallas-Dame, how are you ? I hope retirement is treating you well and you are enjoying this time in your life. I saw that you expedited your ring delivery. I look forward to your review. I am sure it will be a spectacular stone. I couldn't resist getting the earrings and pendant. And gem week has just begun ! They looked so good and I like that Michael did omega backs. My twins send their love and gentle hugs to you . Enjoy your beautiful ring.