Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies. I am glad Thad so many of you find this exciting. I am watching  just for fun but so far all I can say "Same old, same old". 

Hi there, @SANNA!  Hope all is going well with you and yours...always nice to see one of your posts!!

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi ladies. I am glad Thad so many of you find this exciting. I am watching  just for fun but so far all I can say "Same old, same old". 

Hi there, @SANNA!  Hope all is going well with you and yours...always nice to see one of your posts!!

Hello, Dallas! Thanks for your greetings!!! I am doing well, just tired from all family projects.But this weekend we are free and I can watch TV, catch up on shows. We even went to walk by the ocean today, it was so peaceful.  A bottle of wine helped tremendously. Lol.

How you are doing, hope you are well and your family too.

Have you bought anything?

Respected Contributor

I sooo remember  Gem days,weeks, whatever on QVC or All stars on Shopnbc with many many different designers and spectacular pieces making me wish to be able to buy all of them......

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

michael's london blue ring is up for sale now on the ttv price ladies.  I ordered mine already.  It's at a great price too.  299.  I got mine for 277 with a coupon that was sent in my email.  I got 30 dollars off of it.  Go and check your past emails because there was one sent to most of their customers one for 10 dollars off and one for 30 dollars off and the 30 dollar off works with the ttv price. 

@BlingQueen022  Ordered mine a few moments ago, too, Bling!  I saw it on Lynne last night and knew I had to add this one to the collection.  So glad you got yours nice and early!  I used my coupon a few days ago to purchase earrings for my niece...nice to have gotten $30 off that purchase.  Heading out for the day and look forward to seeing the presentation at 9pm.  Have a lovely Sunday, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Fabulous!!!  I'm glad you got that code because if you needed it I was going to post my email to you to give the code to ya.  I can't post codes on here or it will get poofed as you well know.  I'm so happy your got yours.  I'm so excited over this ring.  I've been doing my happy dance, lol.  Congrats on the purchase and I'll also be watching at 9 tonight too.  Have a happy and safe day today my friend.

@BlingQueen022  Thanks so much for your willingness to share the code, Bling...so very kind of you!  I was originally planning to apply it to today's purchase but saw a pair of earrings that I knew my niece would love.  I also read that the code can only be used by recipient accounts...so we're unable to share it with folks who didn't receive the offer sent directly to their email addresses.  Sorry about that @Faberge!

We had a full day and I'm looking forward to catching at least the first hour of tonight's shows.  Glad to be able to watch without worrying about ordering before sizes sell out on the TTV.  Enjoy, my dear friend!!

@Dallas-Dame Hi there Dallas.  My pleasure.  I had no idea whether you had that code or not.  Thanks for the information that the code can't be used unless you have that email sent to you.  I didn't even know that.  I usually delete those emails, but remembered about Michael's ring coming up.  I was surprised it worked on a ttv price.  I'm happy it did.  I'm also going to watch only for an hour because I have to get up for work tomorrow.  I'm struggling now keeping my eyes open.  I want to see this ring presented in detail.  The sparkle on it is so pretty.  I love the stance that it has too.  This ring is so regal.  Just beautiful.  I love the fact it's not a thin width band.  Wear your new ring in the best of health.  You niece is a lucky girl to have you for an Aunt.  I bet those earrings are gorgeous and she'll love them.  A week and a half now I'll be flying to Miami to my niece's college graduation.  I'm looking forward to that.  Enjoy the show tonight. 

@BlingQueen022  Enjoy your new stunner in the best of health, Bling!  Congratulations to your niece on her upcoming graduation....you must be very proud of her and excited to be with her in Miami for the ceremony!  I really enjoyed watching the presentation this evening... upgraded shipping so it should arrive on Wednesday.  Look forward to sharing thoughts when our rings arrive.  Have a wonderful, safe week, dear lady!!

@Dallas-Dame Thank you Dallas.  Will be a fuin trip.  I haven't been in Miami in years. Looking forward to seeing my neice and seeing the beach, lol.  Why didn't I think of upgrading my shipping.  I look forward to reading your early review of that blue beauty once you receive it.  I couldn't take my eyes off of it last night.  Have a fabulous week my friend and make it a safe one.  

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

michael's london blue ring is up for sale now on the ttv price ladies.  I ordered mine already.  It's at a great price too.  299.  I got mine for 277 with a coupon that was sent in my email.  I got 30 dollars off of it.  Go and check your past emails because there was one sent to most of their customers one for 10 dollars off and one for 30 dollars off and the 30 dollar off works with the ttv price. 

That ring is gorgeous.  His london blue is really pretty.  I have one of his charms with the london blue.  All of you who purchase will love it. I am still looking.  I have told myself I am purchasing one item.  I know that when I see it I will have to be quick.  Enjoy ladies.Smiley Happy

@sunshine 919 Hi there Yellow.  Hope you're enjoying the shows.  Your london blue charm sounds very pretty.  Michael has the best charms for his bracelets.  Enjoy them.  I never got started with the charms and should have.  The london blue ttv ring will my only purchase for gem week.  Not ordering a lot of rings like I was.  Just the ones that totally wow me and that london blue sure did it's job.  Enjoy watching the shows and please post what you ordered from the shows if any.  

Respected Contributor

Enjoy Miami, Dallas, I have never been there! With all my world travels!!! Lol

Congtatulations on your nieces achievement! Enjoy your time there.

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hello, Dallas! Thanks for your greetings!!! I am doing well, just tired from all family projects.But this weekend we are free and I can watch TV, catch up on shows. We even went to walk by the ocean today, it was so peaceful.  A bottle of wine helped tremendously. Lol.

How you are doing, hope you are well and your family too.

Have you bought anything?

@SANNA  So glad you had a relaxing, peaceful Sunday.  Walking along the ocean shore is among my favorite things to do.  Hope the plans for your dear daughter's wedding are going well.  Such plans are always exciting and exhausting!!

All is going well with my family and myself...thanks so much for asking.  I've been trying to walk 4 - 5 miles per day since retiring (weather permitting) and I'm finally getting some good "pep in my step".  I've caught a few of the Gem Week shows and especially enjoy Michael V.'s presentations.  Purchased his LBT TTV ring for myself and a pair of Michele Albala earrings for one of my dear nieces...enjoy spoiling all of them!

Hope your week is lovely in every way!!

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Enjoy Miami, Dallas, I have never been there! With all my world travels!!! Lol

Congtatulations on your nieces achievement! Enjoy your time there.

I think your lovely wishes were meant for @BlingQueen022, @SANNA!!

Valued Contributor

@BlingQueen022  Hope you're having a wonderful day, Bling!  I'm not sure what's happening with Michael's TTV but it had its last presentation this morning and all sizes are still available...which surprises me.

I sure hope your trip to Miami is fabulous.  I've been there many times (often for work) and always had a great time.  Just being with family for your dear niece's commencement will make it a wonderful getaway.

Will let you know when my ring arrives and very much look forward to your review, dear lady!!

Respected Contributor

Oops!!!! Lol, ladies!

Bling, all the best to you and your niece for her graduation!

Ladies, enjoy your purchases in good health.

I was really confused today, was too much on my plate this morning. My MIL ,bless her heart, fell in her apartment this morning and couldn't get up. So I had to run there, kick the door police style since I had no keys. She is fine, was just scared,thank God. So I got her up, got her to bed, fed her, made her lunch,cleaned her kitchen. So my DH and his sister will deal with her later. Glad that I was home this morning.....

Now I am relaxed, watching Michael.

Missed Michelle Albala,of course with all morning mayhem. Do not want to get too old...