Trusted Contributor

QVC - GOLD - Where are the prices?

Shouldn't have to open every item to see a price. 

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC - GOLD - Where are the prices?

Absolutely, it is annoying and seems like they're hiding the prices.

I also resent the easy pay being stressed verbally and in graphics making it more difficult to find actual price.

A bit misleading. 

Caveat Emptor

@nycgrl wrote:

Shouldn't have to open every item to see a price. 

!

Frequent Contributor

I totally agree. Seems they are afraid to post the prices as they know we'll just skim over the pieces that are too expensively priced and not look into the specifics.  Very annoying. Who cares that there are 6 easy pays; they don't change the total price you have to pay!

Honored Contributor

I was wondering myself.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

I think this is a browser issue for some of you.  I can see all the prices on every item.

Posters have been complaining about this for awhile but I've always been able to see the prices.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think this is a browser issue for some of you.  I can see all the prices on every item.

Posters have been complaining about this for awhile but I've always been able to see the prices.

@Lipstickdiva

Ditto .....   all the prices are showing on my screen, too.   I don't know what people are talking about.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm using Explorer, and I can see all the prices without clicking onto the item.

I also checked with Chrome, and I can see the prices with that too (I'm on a desktop).

Laura loves cats!
Regular Contributor

If you're looking at the items recently on air on the home page yes they do not show prices but if you click "shop items on air" you will get all the prices and a listing of all items recently on air. HTH

Honored Contributor

@VirgoGirl wrote:

If you're looking at the items recently on air on the home page yes they do not show prices but if you click "shop items on air" you will get all the prices and a listing of all items recently on air. HTH

Neither way am I seeing all the prices without clicking on each specific item... I don't really care, though, because I'm not planning to shop... Overall, their prices are a bit rich for me right now and I'm not seeing all that many interesting pieces anyway... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@VirgoGirl wrote:

@VirgoGirl, I am seeing all the prices by looking at Items Recently on Air.  No matter how I look, I am seeing prices.