Trusted Contributor

QVC!!!! Could you perhaps send them together?

I ordered J317302 in both yellow and silver, and at the same time, same order. Today I receive the silver only and of course being charged for both items in separate shipping. Now I can understand if two items are large, bulky and heavy, but we are talking about a very thin delicate chain that weighs almost nothing. Why can't qvc send them together and charge me for combined shipping giving all of us a little break???

Frequent Contributor

Re: QVC!!!! Could you perhaps send them together?

Hi Gigy,

That's a large part of why I don't shop here anymore. I am not paying shipping on each and every item anymore. I'm glad I woke up! The new shipping policy means nothing to me. It's still a rip off. No thanks.

IITSW

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two of the same chains, different sizes. Had to call customer service to get the half off second order because the computer wouldn't automatically do it. Paid $4.97 for the first and half of that for the second. I think you should call CS and mention you bought the same product, didn't receive the discount, and ask for an adjustment. Looks like the new shipping policy went into effect February second, so you should be able to get the discount.

I agree about them sending the two products together. I ordered the chains at the same time, they shipped on different days, but arrived together, two separate packages. What a waste.

Super Contributor

I've never been able to understand that - it's just a giant ""turnoff""

Valued Contributor

Unless they come from different locations, I agree, they should bundle like items together. But they won't. At least they've lowered shipping costs.

Honored Contributor

They probably don't have anyone to carry the bag around and collect the items for you!

Contributor

On 2/4/2015 iminthesouthwest said:

Hi Gigy,

That's a large part of why I don't shop here anymore. I am not paying shipping on each and every item anymore. I'm glad I woke up! The new shipping policy means nothing to me. It's still a rip off. No thanks.

IITSW

I'm being sincere when I ask this... I read so often in these posts that people don't shop at QVC anymore. But they're reading & posting on the boards? I'm confused as to why? Why are you here if you don't shop here? I don't shop at Wal-Mart. So, I could sit in the parking lot & yell at people going in. Same thing?
Respected Contributor

QVC has discontinued charging half-price for shipping a second item. If the shipping is $3.00, you will pay $3.00 for EACH item that is packaged together. I ordered 4 pairs of pants and paid $12.00 shipping! This is the new "customer-friendly" policy. . .

Honored Contributor

Their warehouse is automated.

Valued Contributor

On 2/4/2015 SteelCityDawn said:
On 2/4/2015 iminthesouthwest said:

Hi Gigy,

IITSW

I'm being sincere when I ask this... I read so often in these posts that people don't shop at QVC anymore. But they're reading & posting on the boards? I'm confused as to why? Why are you here if you don't shop here? I don't shop at Wal-Mart. So, I could sit in the parking lot & yell at people going in. Same thing?

This made me laugh because I am always wondering the same thing. Especially on the fashion board! People saying that all of the clothing offered on QVC is ugly and they wouldn't be caught dead in it, yet they are on the boards all day long with their comments. I don't get it. I shop on QVC a lot and come to the boards for inspiration, feedback, critiques, etc. for items sold right here.