New Contributor

So, Friday 5/26 I ordered an item, J-421913 J'Admire 10kt gold Birthstone necklace w/pendant (ordered pearl).  **ALL** WERE PLENTIFUL AND AVAILABLE!!  While checking status on a different item, I noticed QVC CANCELED THE ORDER -and the other (2) J'Admire items on my wishlist went POOF!!!  I spoke w/a CUST SERV REP (Sheryl-VERY PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL-GRATEFUL FOR THAT!!) and was told QVC had NO WAY OF KNOWING J'ADMIRE NO LONGER "CARRIED" THESE *"SPECIFIC** ITEMS!!!  Do YOU believe that?  -I DEFINITELY DO NOT!!!  I find that RIDICULOUS and ABSOLUTELY ABSURD...  B/C THERE'S STILL TEN of the original (13) AVAIL ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
      Now IF QVC TRULY CARED ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMER'S THEY WOULD CANCEL the J'ADMIRE COMPANY AND **ALL** THEIR J'ADMIRE ITEMS...PERIOD!!!  After 20+ yrs EXPERIENCE w/QVC, I "KNOW" I'm NOT the only person this happened to!  WHY DID THIS HAPPEN??  Well, I'll tell you... BECAUSE THAT NECKLACE WAS 10kt GOLD... CHINTZY AS IT WAS, ONLY cost $13!  There were matching 10kt GOLD stud earrings for $17, AND BOTH - 10kt yellow AND 10kt white GOLD (EXTREMELY THIN) band rings at $35 ea!!!!!  OOPSIE, "someone" MADE A MISTAKE!  THAT'S NOT THE FAULT OF THE CUSTOMER AND NO REASON TO NOT FUFILL THEIR OBLIGATIONS TO LOYAL, AND/OR EACH & EVERY QVC SHOPPER!!!  QVC SHOULD'VE TAKEN DOWN THE MISPRICED ITEMS AND FUFILLED THE ORDERS ALREADY PLACED!!  I am SHAKING W/ANGER at QVC's INSULTS, not to mention, FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I will think long and hard before EVER placing another order w/QVC!  It's NOT about the money-IT'S ABOUT THE WAY QVC "CHOSE" TO HANDLE THE SITUATION!  Mistakes HAPPEN and that's understandable. But to just CANCEL AN ORDER... WITHOUT ANY NOTICE OF REASON AS TO WHY... THAT... THAT IS JUST PLAIN WRONG!  WE, THE CUSTOMER'S THAT KEEP QVC **IN BUSINESS** with **OUR** BUSINE$$, DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER!!!! DEFINITELY NOT HAPPY!!!   

Respected Contributor

Re: QVC CANCELED MY ORDER!!!!!

Take a deep breath, your post is really hard to read with the sporadic capitals etc.  

I think that any business wouldn't want to lose money, sounds like it was just a mistake.

I have things on the Macy's website all the time that show a low price but when I try to order they really arent in stock even though they show available.  I have been watching a pair of shoes that for  months have shown they have my size but I am never able to order, like I said mistakes happen not sure why you are so angry about this.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Forum @DelrayLaw11.

Sometimes talking about it helps people feel better.  So, I hope you do.

You should contact QVC's Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.

Maybe, they can do a better job of explaining this to you; however, be clear, use paragraphs, and don't rant. 

Possibly, it was a mistake and you still might be able to get your order.  No promises made, though.  

The Social Team is very nice and helpful.

Respected Contributor

Wow, talk about rough to read.

If I'm understanding correctly it seems to me a simple case of QVC not being aware that the vendor is unable to fulfill the order. It's possible that this is one of many lines that are not held at a QVC warehouse, but rather are shipped directly from a vendor.

And yes other retailers will list something in stock only to find out that it's sold out.

Contributor

Please don't yell at the forum members. Can't read this post with all that drama, punctuation and capital letters. Calm down and would suggest to wait until you are no longer that upset so we can listen. Thanks. 

Valued Contributor

Sorry for you, but what a tough read ! .

Trusted Contributor

@DelrayLaw11   I tried to figure out what you wrote, but I had to give up. Way too hard to read.

So whatever it is that bothered you about QVC not filling your order, I hope you can get it resolved and receive your selection.

In the end you weren't harmed-- you didn't lose money, your life didn't change for the worse, your health wasn't undermined. Realistically, you ordered something and it wasn't shipped or delivered. Facing frustration is hard, but there's a difference between real trauma and the enigmatic failure of a shopping channel transaction. Get perspective. 

Hope you feel better soon. 

Honored Contributor

Wow, it's hard to follow the post. It needs punctuation, paragraphs, bullets, less yelling in capital letters, and bullets. 

I understand you're disappointed. Take a few deep breaths. Every retailer has this happen sometimes. There isn't a conspiracy, lie, or worse. Did it change your life? No. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The item was $13  for "10k gold" with a simulated gemstone.    I would suspect there was an error in the description, and the item was pulled  from inventory

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I get it, you are upset but ranting and raving at us is pointless.  Like the others, I couldn't get through your post.  QVC cancelled your order and took some things out of circulation.  You are understandably disappointed.  I don't understand the fury.