Regular Contributor
I just have to vent. Excited to watch silver jewelry show. They actually had two pieces of sterling silver. The rest of the show was diamonique, Affinity, Jai and gems. All of which had their own hours or more. There I feel better letting it out. Thanks for listening.
Respected Contributor

Well I guess gold or platinum over silver counts for a silver show.

Regular Contributor
It isn't the Gold or platinum over silver. It's the diamonique, Affinity diamonds and gemstones. They are all very pretty, but there is no solid silver.
Honored Contributor

Seems like their sterling is limited to JAI, which I don't care for, or UltraFine with which I've had quality issues.  It's too bad because I have a ton of gorgeous silver from earlier days that newer viewers will not have a chance to own.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Q2 silver show.

[ Edited ]

The only silver I buy is Ultrafine.  I really dislike Sterling silver.  I also dislike the new trend in silver of oxidation.  Solid slver is sold on QVC 24/7 all year.  They just like to plate it with 14K. Eventually the gold will peel off.  And you're left with solid sterling silver.  Gold now may be sold hollow, but sterling silver is still solid.

Super Contributor
I generally gravitate toward a high polished, modern, organic sterling design and on occasion I enjoy Native American design for certain outfits. As @Kachina624 mentioned, I have also had quality control issues with the Ultrafine line.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 yes it's very sad IMO that QVC has such limited options for silver jewelry.  Like you, I have silver jewelry that I purchased years ago and love.  It is a shame that new people to QVC won't have the opportunity to find the same choices we did.

I'm glad I bought things that I loved when I saw them.