Esteemed Contributor

This is really interesting. As B&M stores revamp their business models, this might prove to be a brilliant strategy as they struggle to compete with home shopping retailers.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

PTR's family came from the jewelry biz. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Mixed metal.  Anything you want except for gold....

Actually, PTR works in 18k gold. A lot of his jewelry has no sterling silver in it.

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

I haven't been inside a retail jewelry store in years, but I went to Macy's yesterday for their big President's Day Bedding Sale and, of course, I HAD to visit their jewelry department.

You can't believe how they have sectioned off ALL the Q lines they carry - Carolyn Pollack, Peter Thomas Roth and Robert Lee Morris are all grouped together in a glass case. They have higher prices than the Q, but the style and materials are basically the same.

(The RLM line is SOHO...a mixed metal collection.)

Interesting marketing...it is clear someone in the display department at Macy's Corporate is watching The Q.

Man Very Happy

Macy’s carried these lines of jewelry before QVC did. They also deeply discount when they have sales, which are plentiful. Free shipping if you have a Platinum Macy’s card with Rewards of 5%.

Honored Contributor

I haven't walked seriously through Macy's jewelry for several years, but those lines could be a good upgracde to most of what they've been offering!  I haven't bought much jewelry anywhere since 2013, but Macys?  Maybe 30 years now!   Will look.

Honored Contributor

i have some PTR jewelry......some from qvc and some from his website. they are very nice quality pieces. have been purchasing them for a few years now.  he uses 18K (white, gold, rose), sterling silver, and ruthenium. i love his modern designs.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Q JEWELRY AT MACY'S!

[ Edited ]

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

I haven't been inside a retail jewelry store in years, but I went to Macy's yesterday for their big President's Day Bedding Sale and, of course, I HAD to visit their jewelry department.

You can't believe how they have sectioned off ALL the Q lines they carry - Carolyn Pollack, Peter Thomas Roth and Robert Lee Morris are all grouped together in a glass case. They have higher prices than the Q, but the style and materials are basically the same.

(The RLM line is SOHO...a mixed metal collection.)

Interesting marketing...it is clear someone in the display department at Macy's Corporate is watching The Q.

Man Very Happy

TJMaxx has jewelry items from Q as well.  I have seen Barbara Bixby items etc...  Items are cheaper at TJmaxx

New Contributor

Could someone please advise me what hoop earrings Amy is wearing tonite on the show? Wondering if QVC sells them.They are green/blue. Not quite sure...not many close ups of her to get a good look... March 21, 2020. Thanks for any help...

Honored Contributor

@MargaritaStarr wrote:

Could someone please advise me what hoop earrings Amy is wearing tonite on the show? Wondering if QVC sells them.They are green/blue. Not quite sure...not many close ups of her to get a good look... March 21, 2020. Thanks for any help...

@MargaritaStarr - Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry, but I can't help with this. I did want to tell you that you should probably make this a new post under jewelry. More people will see it that way, and I'm sure someone will be able to find them! Smiley Happy