Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@AKgirl2@Kachina624@VegasBusinessWoman Hi there ladies!  Thank you so much for your well wishes.  It means a lot to me.  This is just a glitch in the get along. I'm grateful this stayed localized in my face and didnt spread.  The first treatment got rid of most of it already.  Today I'll have my second treatment and then there's only 4 left.  (I'm marking my calander, lol)  My jewelry boxes needs me.  I'm very grateful that I'm still able to work and do my treatments.  With the help of the treatments and the support of my friends on the fourm, and my best friend that I have, I hope that after time goes by I'll be back as good as new.  All you women are very special to me.  Hoping you all have a fabulous healthy happy new year. 

@BlingQueen022 ~ thank you for the well wishes, back at you 10 fold!  I hope today goes well, (2 down already🙆)  You'll be all finished with stuff before you know it!  Big hugs!!

(((((((❤️)))))))

@AKgirl2@GinaV24 Thank you girls so much.  I swear all of you are love muffins.Heart

Aww shucks blingyringydingy...your making me blush!  So glad to hear your treatment went well today.  Time for some well deserved R&R...I love to sit down whenever I want to watch a movie, cuddle/nap with my fur baby Pearl =^..^= or with a great book or magazine....just a piece of heaven🌈

@AKgirl2 I also love a good movie especially the old black and white movies.  I love Bette Davis movies the best.  Hopefully, Turner will be showing some good ones on Saturday.  I'm supposed to get an ice storm and some snow on Saturday so I'lll have inside of course and not stepping out.  Huggles to that sweet Pearl.  I have two cats named Maxx and Tony that are brothers and adorable.  Tony's always been my movie buddy.  He'll sit right next to me watching, lol  Have a safe upcoming weekend.  Enjoy!!

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@AKgirl2@Kachina624@VegasBusinessWoman Hi there ladies!  Thank you so much for your well wishes.  It means a lot to me.  This is just a glitch in the get along. I'm grateful this stayed localized in my face and didnt spread.  The first treatment got rid of most of it already.  Today I'll have my second treatment and then there's only 4 left.  (I'm marking my calander, lol)  My jewelry boxes needs me.  I'm very grateful that I'm still able to work and do my treatments.  With the help of the treatments and the support of my friends on the fourm, and my best friend that I have, I hope that after time goes by I'll be back as good as new.  All you women are very special to me.  Hoping you all have a fabulous healthy happy new year. 

@BlingQueen022 ~ thank you for the well wishes, back at you 10 fold!  I hope today goes well, (2 down already🙆)  You'll be all finished with stuff before you know it!  Big hugs!!

(((((((❤️)))))))

@AKgirl2@GinaV24 Thank you girls so much.  I swear all of you are love muffins.Heart

Aww shucks blingyringydingy...your making me blush!  So glad to hear your treatment went well today.  Time for some well deserved R&R...I love to sit down whenever I want to watch a movie, cuddle/nap with my fur baby Pearl =^..^= or with a great book or magazine....just a piece of heaven🌈

@AKgirl2 I also love a good movie especially the old black and white movies.  I love Bette Davis movies the best.  Hopefully, Turner will be showing some good ones on Saturday.  I'm supposed to get an ice storm and some snow on Saturday so I'lll have inside of course and not stepping out.  Huggles to that sweet Pearl.  I have two cats named Maxx and Tony that are brothers and adorable.  Tony's always been my movie buddy.  He'll sit right next to me watching, lol  Have a safe upcoming weekend.  Enjoy!!

It's hit or miss with TCM..today, while doing housework I tuned in to see wierd outer space/astronaut/alien creature movies from the 50's/60's :/  I see Psyco is on at 4pm.  FYI,  AK is 4 hrs ahead time wise from east coast. Hugs to Maxx and Tony from Pearl=^..^=   She sleeps on my lap when I watch tv.  Good weekend to you too!

Respected Contributor

Bling, I am glad you went through ur second round ok today. Hope ur feeling well.

Speaking of purple garnets,it is ok to me, but not thrilling like red or green. So I watched the whole thing for fun, but did not buy. Instead I bought a pair of Paraiba earrings to match my new ring. 

Be,well!!!