Respected Contributor

Re: Princess Kate loves Lola Rose!!

@Kachina624 wrote:

Kate is not a princess, she's a duchess.  Most Americans don't give a flying flip what she likes or dislikes.  I know I don't.

Wrong- KATE is popular all over the world!

Honored Contributor

The guy in the background of that photo makes me laugh.  The look on his face........

Honored Contributor

@KittyPurry wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Kate is not a princess, she's a duchess.  Most Americans don't give a flying flip what she likes or dislikes.  I know I don't. 

I'm straight up Southern American and it flat out GALLS me when the press calls her "Kate Middleton" or Princess Kate  HELLO she is neither she DUCHESS Catherine. William is a Prince by birth his wife is not. And she has a fantastic sense of style. Modern but still very tasteful! She will be a magnificent Queen!

@KittyPurry

Straight up?   What is that supposed to mean ....  that you believe that your opinion is supposedly more important than other peoples' opinions?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

ITA    ...   She seems nice enough, I guess, but she's hardly what you'd call relevant outside England.    

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative