Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Eugenie’s Engagement Ring

What a beautiful ring! I love that color, and it looks spectacular with her coloring. She's a beautiful girl; I think she resembles Andrew. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@pegomyheart wrote:

That was really a hateful thing to say. Jealous ?

@pegomyheart@.  To whom are you directing your comment?  Its customary to use the @ symbol and their name so they will see your comment.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

The ring is stunning.  Thank you all for posting.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Love the ring and the picture of the happy couple....I do so enjoy seeing young couples in love....,it is heartwarming.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1,

Many thanks for posting the picture of the happy couple.

Interesting ring, very Edwardian🌻Lovely hands.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pegomyheart wrote:

@pegomyheart@.  To whom are you directing your comment?  Its customary to use the @ symbol and their name so they will see your comment.

@Kachina624 I suspect she was referring to deleted post #7, which, if I recall correctly, was a disparaging remark about Markle... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Thanks to those who posted pictures...they are a lovely couple!  I do see a strong resemblance to Andrew in Eugenie.

The ring is beautiful...kind of reminds me a little of Morganite, one of my favorite stones.

I wish them a fairy-tale life!

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pegomyheart wrote:

@Kachina624 I suspect she was referring to deleted post #7, which, if I recall correctly, was a disparaging remark about Markle... 

@stevieb @Kachina624 Yes, that deleted post was not only disparaging (too kind a representation, IMO), it was pure nasty.  Didn't deserve the real estate on the forum to post it.  Glad the Mods handled it.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@GSPgirl-Here you goSmiley Happy

To copy a picture, open another tab (screen) on your computer or laptop and right click-you will see a drop down and then click on "copy image";

Then go back to your first screen (or tab) which would be your posting thread on QVC in this case, and right click-you will see "paste"-click on that

and voila!-the picture appears.

I hope that helps.

I still don't know how to upload images from pictures I take on my phone to here.

@on the bay

I am guessing you work from a computer as opposed to a mobile device? (Tablet or phone)

If on a computer, you must choose a way to get the pictures from your phone to your computer.

BRB

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@on the bay

So, first how to get the pictures that are stored on one’s phone to a computer (same as “backing them up in case of accidental deletion)

I am “rusty” at computers these days (Windows) so here goes:

‘’Dropbox” is a free service that allows you to store stuff in (ok it is a cloud but you don’t need to know this)

You download it from the net.

It asks you if you want to automatically have “camera uploads” “grab” your pictures off your phone. 

If you say “yes” it will take EVERYTHING ... all photos and videos ...and put them in a file on your computer.

Another way to get them is by using a USB cable from phone directly to computer, although I have never done this. 

HTH

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~