Respected Contributor

Princess Eugenie’s Engagement Ring

[ Edited ]

Padparadscha sapphire.  I think it’s beautiful.  She will be married in the Fall at Windsor.  I imagine there will be replicas made soon.  I’ve seen this color in czs on another channel in the past.   I don’t know how to post pics, but it’s on Daily Mail UK. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Princess Eugenie’s Engagement Ring

@GSPgirl

Well isn’t she adorable?

here we go:

20ED86DF-1518-4A1F-A977-2536B19B65F6.jpeg7102455A-48D2-421C-BBEA-63D9F9F833C4.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

Padparadscha sapphire.  I think it’s beautiful.  She will be married in the Fall at Windsor.  I imagine there will be replicas made soon.  I’ve seen this color in czs on another channel in the past.   I don’t know how to post pics, but it’s on Daily Mail UK. 

http://www.thecourtjeweller.com/2018/01/princess-eugenie-is-engaged.html

http://fromberkshiretobuckingham.blogspot.com/2018/01/princess-eugenie-is-engaged-to-jack.html

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GSPgirl-Here you goSmiley Happy

Happy news: The salmon-coloured sparkler, surrounded by diamonds and set on a gold band, is a rare type of gem corundum and an unusual choice for an engagement ring

To copy a picture, open another tab (screen) on your computer or laptop and right click-you will see a drop down and then click on "copy image";

Then go back to your first screen (or tab) which would be your posting thread on QVC in this case, and right click-you will see "paste"-click on that

and voila!-the picture appears.

I hope that helps.

I still don't know how to upload images from pictures I take on my phone to here.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting the pics.  They truly look happy.  It will be fun to see which of granny’s tiaras she gets to use.   Or maybe she will wear her Mom’s. 

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@GSPgirl-Here you goSmiley Happy

Happy news: The salmon-coloured sparkler, surrounded by diamonds and set on a gold band, is a rare type of gem corundum and an unusual choice for an engagement ring

To copy a picture , open another tab (screen) on your computer or laptop and right click-you will see a drop down and then click on "copy image";

Then go back to your first screen (or tab) which would be your posting thread on QVC in this case and right click-you will see "paste"

and voila!-the picture appears.

I hope that helps.

I still don't know how to upload images from pictures I take on my phone to here.

Thank you!  I only have an iPad, but I think I can still do that. 

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Love it.  I like colored stones for engagement rings.  

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful! Thank you for posting the picture. Smiley Happy

Wishing them both lots of happiness! 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

Nice that the Queen will get to see two more of her grands marry this year.  Who knows if she'll live long enough to see Prince Edward's two children marry (currently aged 14 and 10) but it would be great if she did.