Honored Contributor

I love the stone shape.  Unfortunately, most of the silver designers use the same stones over and over again.  Love the ring, but don't need any more of the standard amethyst, citrine, blue or white topaz, limon quartz options.

Or Paz Sterling Silver Hexagon Gemstone Ring - J397858

There is a necklace too if you're not a ring girl.  (Or if you want both!)

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon    Unless you want to try opaque stones, there aren't a lot of semi-precious choices.  You could try the coated quartz stones but to me they are a bit too much for daily wear.  I'm speaking of stones like Mystic Topaz.  They come in a wide variety of colors.

Screenshot_20220803-093633_kindlephoto-182868371.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I was actually thinking of trying one; the Q had a couple in inventory I was looking at.  I did buy a watermelon quartz because I have always wanted a watermelon tourmaline, but they are seldom seen in sterling.  

These have caught my eye in the past:

Artisan Crafted Scrollwork Gemstone Cushion Ring - J367990

Artisan Crafted Gemstone Cable Ring with 18K Gold Accents, Sterling Silver - J366522

Honored Contributor

The vendors at ShopNBC, especially Chuck Clemency, used to carry many of the coated stones but those guys are gone now.  Maybe JTV would have some?  Anything at QVC is bound to be way over-priced.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Pretty LTS Or Paz ring

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 The two I posted are both in the Q inventory and on sale.  The one with the 18k (not clad) is around $83, and there is a fairly substantial amount of gold on it. The scrollwork ring is around $48.

I will certainly check out the places you mentioned; thank you for the recommendations. Woman Happy