Honored Contributor

Prediction: new line of jewelry - far in the future

Now that Meghan Markle is being called the American princess, following, in a way, in the footsteps of Grace Kelly, how far behind is a line of jewelry copied from her pieces that she either owns, will purchase, or receive as gifts?  

I'm actually kind of interested to see this happen.  I would hope an equally lovely gentleman like the one who presents Jackie Kennedy's jewelry and Grace Kelly's jewelry would be here to present Meghan Markle's jewelry.  He makes it quite fascinating, whether one buys or not.

Most of probably wouldn't be here to witness this, however, since it's only after they pass away that copies are made.  

Makes me wonder if QVC would even still be in existence.  Ah, musings on a Friday.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

Re: Prediction: new line of jewelry - far in the future

I'm sure people are sick of hearing me say this, but I'm still waiting for a copy of Pippa's ring.

Honored Contributor

I don't even remember Pippa's ring.  She isn't a Royal so it never ocurred to me than anyone would make a copy of her ring.  If Princess Eugenie's wedding interests the public, they might copy her ring.  It's lovey and unique.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MM doesn't strike me as a woman who wears a lot of jewelry.  The jewelry in the pictures I've seen of her is very demure.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  Pippa's engagement ring is gorgeous!!!

Image result for pippas engagement ring

Image result for pippas engagement ring
Honored Contributor

@lmt  Thank you for posting a pic!!  I love that ring!!

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon  You're welcome! I love the ring too, I wish they would do a Diamonique version.

Honored Contributor

Pippa's ring looks like the big stone is an Asscher cut, but I can't tell for sure.  Love that!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Pippa's ring looks like the big stone is an Asscher cut, but I can't tell for sure.  Love that!

It is!!