Occasional Contributor

Re: Positive Energy Back To The Forum Please

Thanks for the welcome BGDC and Me2Me. I've been around, I just hang more on the Bixby forum these days because that's all I seem to wear anymore. The luna moth is near and dear to my heart....I shared My son's experiences with the moths with her shortly after her grasshopper came out and asked if she thought she could make a luna moth. That was some time ago.....and now, here it is! It's on it's way home to me. I'm so awed! I hope you're all well. I keep eyeing Judith's MOP aurora cuff, lol.....
Trusted Contributor

::Smiley FrustratedIGH!:::

Blue is my FAVORITE color! Pretty stuff!

Super Contributor

On 4/20/2014 The Original MuseStruck said: Thanks for the welcome BGDC and Me2Me. I've been around, I just hang more on the Bixby forum these days because that's all I seem to wear anymore. The luna moth is near and dear to my heart....I shared My son's experiences with the moths with her shortly after her grasshopper came out and asked if she thought she could make a luna moth. That was some time ago.....and now, here it is! It's on it's way home to me. I'm so awed! I hope you're all well. I keep eyeing Judith's MOP aurora cuff, lol.....

Hi Muse,

It is so nice to hear that you are doing well!

I am so happy that you were able to get one of the Luna Moths before it sold out, that is a beautiful piece! I know that means a lot to you! How wonderful of Barbara to think of you and do the Luna Moth for you!

Last fall I started dipping into Bixby's pieces because I started to fall in love with her black sapphire and rhodolite pieces. I just ordered the "Buddha Throne Ring," this past week and I should be getting that one today in the mail!

I own Judith's MOP aurora cuff in the narrow and it is quite a spectacular piece! You will not be disappointed if you get it. Where is the Bixby forum?

Contributor

Muse it was so good to see your post. I really miss your photos of what you put together for jewelry for the day. Loved the way you presented and combined your collection. Hoped you were well. It's really good to see you on the forum.

Super Contributor

BGDC, what lovely jewelry you are sporting in your picture!!!!!!! Which ring # is that gorgeous ring??

Muse struck, it is so great to see your posting here. I recently was wondering how some of the posters from a few years ago were doing. I miss all of you posting. And I'm not saying I don't like the posters now.....I like all of you!

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2014 BGDC said:

photo photo-3.jpg

That's what I'd call SHUT UP GORGEOUS!!! And as Kate Middleton has taught us all, it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it!! With confidence and pride, the world sees your beauty. Enjoy and be well.

Frequent Contributor

I just sent my blue topaz soft bracelet back because my stones color looked nothing like the gorgeous bracelet in your picture and I was terribly disappointed. BGDC I am so glad that you got a fabulous one, you deserve all good things. Those pieces make for a phenomenal combination and look great on you. I too own the same ring and cuff and love them. Enjoy and wear in the best of health. Thanks for the picture!
Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 JOJO100 said: I just sent my blue topaz soft bracelet back because my stones color looked nothing like the gorgeous bracelet in your picture and I was terribly disappointed. BGDC I am so glad that you got a fabulous one, you deserve all good things. Those pieces make for a phenomenal combination and look great on you. I too own the same ring and cuff and love them. Enjoy and wear in the best of health. Thanks for the picture!

Hi Jojo!

I know just what you're saying and I encourage you to try again, especially because you have that cuff and ring! I don't know how often I will wear them together, (did just for the picture), but this bracelet looks great next to a watch as well (next to interchangeable silver with bling strap {#emotions_dlg.tt1}). I held back from ordering the blue topaz in fear that the stones wouldn't meet the color of my cuff and ring and almost returned it for being such a stickler. They really aren't that far apart though, and the bracelet is so easy to wear. Hope you and Mr. JOJO are living it up in the new pad!!!! Regards!

Super Contributor

On 4/22/2014 smarty said:
On 4/19/2014 BGDC said:

photo photo-3.jpg

That's what I'd call SHUT UP GORGEOUS!!! And as Kate Middleton has taught us all, it's not what you wear, it's how you wear it!! With confidence and pride, the world sees your beauty. Enjoy and be well.

Thanks, Smarty! LOL - if Kate put these two on, she just might tip over! It's good to be the queen!

Super Contributor

On 4/25/2014 BGDC said:
On 4/22/2014 smarty said:
On 4/19/2014 BGDC said:

photo photo-3.jpg

Thanks, Smarty! LOL - if Kate put these two on, she just might tip over! It's good to be the queen!

Indeed it is!! Sparkle on, sparkle well, and sparkle to your heart's content.