Super Contributor

Re: Poll: your engagement ring? pics, please!

I was married when I was 18 and had a beautiful 1/2 carat marquis (which I had reset into a tension setting and still wear often). Years later my husband surprised me with a 2 carat pear set in platinum almost identical to this ring/setting. I wear it with 3 micropave eternity bands like the one in ballerinakate's picture - 2 in clear stones surrounding the middle one in bright, clear, green emeralds (my husband's birthstone).

Honored Contributor

I have a large selection...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Pat Beck's photo.This is mine Simple, classic emerald cut solitaire. I actually had started out wanting a round cut, because they tend to be the most brilliant, but, this one caught my eye.

I also started out wanting 18k yellow gold, but, I fell in love with the Platinum. the band isn't terribly heavy, so, LOL, I won't be able to fund my retirement with it, but, it just spoke to me

Still looking for the right wedding band, but, I'm thinking just a fairly thin band with no stones or very small ones. My SO likes the idea of an eternity band, or, one of those very dainty, thin bands with tiny stones all the way around. They are beautiful, but, I don't think I want to wear a ring, 24-7m with stones all the way around. Plenty of time, we'll see.