Respected Contributor

Re: Please help me with my Carolyn Pollack TSV cuff sizing!

Thank you very much, shoptheQ. I am sorry for the loss of your Petey. Losing them is just the absolute worst, isn't it? I've had loss before, but don't know if I will get over this one.....my Gracie was my heart.

Let's talk CP jewelry.....preoccupying myself with other things is the way I cope with these loses. I ordered the turquoise TSV cuff in small. Sure hope it fits. Hubby liked the MOP better, but it wasn't available for preorder in small. I think I mentioned in another thread that I really won't be able to watch when Carolyn is on Feb. 21st. I preordered this cuff so as to least get something.

Best to you and your Pebbles!

Valued Contributor

Pupwhipped: I think you made a wonderful choice in the turquoise size small. Please post when you get it and let us all know what you think. I won't be able to catch all her shows but I will be checking on-line to see what other goodies she has brought us.

Hugs and pets to your doggies !

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

On 1/31/2014 pupwhipped said:

Thank you very much, shoptheQ. I am sorry for the loss of your Petey. Losing them is just the absolute worst, isn't it? I've had loss before, but don't know if I will get over this one.....my Gracie was my heart.

Let's talk CP jewelry.....preoccupying myself with other things is the way I cope with these loses. I ordered the turquoise TSV cuff in small. Sure hope it fits. Hubby liked the MOP better, but it wasn't available for preorder in small. I think I mentioned in another thread that I really won't be able to watch when Carolyn is on Feb. 21st. I preordered this cuff so as to least get something.

I ordered the mop in small on Sunday, it said wishlist. On Monday I noticed the charge showed up, so I checked order status and it said in process, on Tuesday it shipped and I received it on Thursday.

Respected Contributor

On 1/31/2014 haleighs grandma said:
On 1/31/2014 pupwhipped said:

I ordered the mop in small on Sunday, it said wishlist. On Monday I noticed the charge showed up, so I checked order status and it said in process, on Tuesday it shipped and I received it on Thursday.

Hmmm, good to know. Thank YOU!!! I may just give that a go and see what happens. I typically like color, but this MOP would go with everything. And treely said it had subtle flashes of pink and green which really sounds good.

Anyone here at all interested in the enhancer or ring? Ring is a no go for me. Enhancer is nice...but I don't think it is worth the price.......for me, anyway.

Thanks, haleighs grandma.