Trusted Contributor

Please QVC, read this suggestion for an Earring Design!

I would love to buy an earring that is a Leverback in 14kt, which has two stones sitting on top of one another, the top stone could be a 1/2 ct stone/gemstone and the bottom one would be a full ct size stone/gemstone. This could be in diamonique or colored natural gemstones.

I once say this design in a boutique in NYC (Roslyn) in real diamonds and platinum for a mere $11,000.00. And the sales woman said that she had just put it on sale for $9,000.00. What a deal….. Believe me, if I had had the money, I would have bought the earrings, they were THAT GORGEOUS and the diamonds were very good quality.

So please, QVC, make this design for us.

Honored Contributor

Re: Please QVC, read this suggestion for an Earring Design!

I'll bet if you search the Q you will find a pair like that or pretty similar.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

Why not send the suggestion to the Q? They have an e-suggestion box.
Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Contributor

I have 4 sets of earrings from QVC many years ago that are a a leverback with a cultured pearl then above it about a 1/4 k emerald, ruby or sapphire and one that is a diamonique.The diamonique has a larger pearl and a larger diamonique than the other 3. They are very pretty.

Honored Contributor

On 2/20/2015 hsawaknow said: Why not send the suggestion to the Q? They have an e-suggestion box.

Yes; I posted something in Suggestion Box and the Q responded. That's the place to go.

Trusted Contributor

On 2/20/2015 faeriemoon said:
On 2/20/2015 hsawaknow said: Why not send the suggestion to the Q? They have an e-suggestion box.

Yes; I posted something in Suggestion Box and the Q responded. That's the place to go.

Ladies, is the "suggestion" box different from the one on the forums? Is there another one that I should write to?

Super Contributor

On 2/20/2015 gigy said:
On 2/20/2015 faeriemoon said:

Ladies, is the "suggestion" box different from the one on the forums? Is there another one that I should write to?

The place everyone here is talking about is a forum called Suggestion Box, under the heading Q Talk. It is the one on the forums.

Honored Contributor

Other than the ridiculous shipping costs, there are lots of 14k leverbacks at galaxygold. They also have promo codes at retailmenot which I used to offset shipping on an order I placed with them earlier today. However, given their shipping costs, I won't be buying from them very often, if ever. It's a shame, they had some decent looking 14k items.

Honored Contributor

I love leverbacks too. I have purchased a number of studs over the years and have had them put on 14k leverbacks. I found a local, independent jeweler who does them. I take the studs in and he puts them on leverbacks for me. He charges me $80 per pair and that includes the cost of the 14k leverback. I think his regular price is $100 but he gives me a good deal.

Trusted Contributor

Last night I was looking at the HSN website and found a pair of Jean Dousset Leverback earrings in the design I am looking for. The only thing is that the bottom stone looks to be about 2 or 3 cts and the top stone only about 1/2 ct or less. The perfect earring would have a 1/2ct stone on top and a 2 ct stone on the bottom. I will leave the item # inc ace anyone wants to see it.