Trusted Contributor

Re: Pink gemstones of all kinds

I've only seen bixbite a fews times on TV shopping channels, although since much of it comes from Utah and Oregon (I think) I should have seen more of it by now.  It seems I remember hearing that it is a very rare gemstone.  Congrats on your new goodie!  Your husband is a clever guy to think of such a lovely and unusual stone.

I have a pendant and earring set in pink opal and I just LOVE it.  Also have a pendant and earring set of pink sapphire set in white gold that I like, but the color saturation in the sapphires isn't outstanding.  Still it is pretty and I wear it often.  I'm really loving morganite in rose gold, and have a pendant and earrings in that.  It has only been in the past 5 years or so that I started collecting rose gold and It is so lovely I can't believe it has escaped my attention for so long.  LOVE the pinks--and don't even get me started on the blues--my favorite color!

Respected Contributor

I posted this on another thread but since this is about pink gemstones, I'll post it here too.  Smiley Very Happy

The stones are bright pink but this picture doesn't seem to do them justice.  I love pink gemstones!  

DSC02499.JPG

Respected Contributor

Yep, love pink stones! Pink Amethyst, Pink Sapphire, Pink Tourmaline, Rodalite Garnet - all pretty. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Contributor

Love pink.  Tacori made beautiful pink earrings last Valentines Day set in silver with pink gold accents.  I also just purchased a Harriet stone in pink quartz set in pink gold by Heather Moore, her things are really unique but pricey.  Morganite and kunzite are great too. I have a large Morganite cushion ring by David Yurman and a kunzite stone that needs a setting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My favorite pink jewelry is usually rose quartz:

Contributor

Hello ladies, I love pink in general. I had on my QVC wish list a gorgeous morganite ring & a Kunzite w/ diamond ring. Hubby got those for me for my Christmas present & Birthday last year. This Birthday I went Csarite. The peachy has pink shades in different light. Really pretty. My mom has really bad eyes but she catches the flashes of light it gives off & makes her day that she can see them.
Super Contributor

I love pink anything.  Kunzite is just stunning but out of my price range.  I just wish QVC would offer more pink diamonique like they used to and I would be a happy camper!!!