Honored Contributor

Pink gemstones of all kinds

[ Edited ]

My husband got me a Bixbite ring (which is made in Utah in a lab, I think it is). The stone is really pretty. Today I saw a Peruvian pink opal cabochon. The pinks and berry shades are catching my eyes lately. Going from light pink to purples and blues. But I really like the solid light light pink, it is really something!! (To me anyway). On the ring my husband got me, I actually did gasp when I opened the box.

Anything catching your eye, or any new rings, jewelry lately for you?

Super Contributor

Re: Pink gemstones of all kinds

I'm liking pink tourmaline:

Frequent Contributor

Greetings.  I too am crushing on the pink gemstones!  A while back I purchased a Ripka morganite ring which I absolutely love.  Recently purchased a pink sapphire ring during the Q gold sale. I also bought a gold morganite ring from another vendor and waiting for that to arrive.  I hope it's nice.

My pink favorites - morganite, tourmaline, rhodolite, zircon...but like you, QualityGal, I am drawn to the pinks, berries and blues.  I never heard of bixbite until recently but what I saw presented on tv looked really pretty.  Enjoy your new ring.

Frequent Contributor

@narcisse wrote:

I'm liking pink tourmaline:

Pretty!  Your ring is a great color.  I haven't seen a lot of pink tourmaline out there but I hope to own one some day.

Honored Contributor

Rhodolite has always been my favorite gemstone.   I especially like that family of colors too.   @Narcisse beautiful tourmaline. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I love rose quartz and morganite although I don't own any of the latter. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Kunzite is lovely as are pink opals and pink mother of pearl.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

I am also very drawn to shades of pink and berry and I have really become a morganite enthusiast over the past few years.  Morganite in rose gold with pink sapphire is probably my favorite combiation.  Since blush pink is one of the 2016 Pantone colors of the year I hope to see lots of new pieces in pink tones.

Honored Contributor

I have these:

Rhodachrosite Ring

Rhodachrosite Bracelet

Fuschia Multi Gemstone Three-Strand Necklace

Contributor

I'm with you girls. I am loving the pink gemstones! I would love to have a nice sized Morganite but haven't found just the right one yet. I'm also loving pink gold lately and have bought a few pieces. Hopefully QVC is listening to us and will be bringing in more pink jewelry.