Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I bought and returned this stone a few times. It has no life on me, I am too pink myself. Unless this stone is really goo collectible quality, intense peach color, it looks like nothing IMHO.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Super Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Uh oh!  Mention LR and the knives come out.  I guess you had to be a QVC viewer to understand what it is about this woman that inspires so much emotion.  Since I never watch, I just don't get it.

Honored Contributor

I don't own any morganite and if I decide to add a iece to my jewelry wardrobe; I'll buy it from one of the shopping channels.  I like to see my jewelry before I buy it and I like to know what the return policy is.  And I trust the shopping channels.

Super Contributor

@sunchild Not to defend her, but she's a highly polarizing figure...if I were her, I'd be terrified of trolls posting to her reviews. Plus, even here you have idiots posting reviews based on solely seeing the presentation...or some wish they have, all the while not actually owning the thing they're reviewing. All it would take is a couple of ugly reviews and there would go a lot of potential sales. 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren
Esteemed Contributor

I could care less about Lisa Robertson.  I love gemstones and Morganite is one them!  LOL.

155-960- Gem Treasures® 14K Rose Gold 4.82ctw Morganite & White Zircon Halo Ring

*Call Tyrone*