Respected Contributor

Re: Pic of Green Goddess Earrings

Wowee, wowee, wow! I am speechless. Don't you dare even consider returning these! You will most certainly get Ripka Regrettus if you do. I must confess that I ordered them, too, although they have yet to arrive.

Super Contributor

On 3/26/2014 Jersey Born said:

Wowee, wowee, wow! I am speechless. Don't you dare even consider returning these! You will most certainly get Ripka Regrettus if you do. I must confess that I ordered them, too, although they have yet to arrive.

You are not helping me at all!!! LOL. I have the older cushion cuts that work great with the whole suite, not the ones you have with dmq, which are even better - so do I really need these??? I haven't put any of this stuff on with makeup yet either, so maybe after I slap a little color on my face these will seem more like a must have. with all that I ordered, I can only keep the exceptional.

Respected Contributor

Ok, then, BGDC, put on some makeup, pull back your hair with a barrette or elastic band, and put those green babies on your ears. Then, look in the mirror and tell me you are sending them back. I'll bet you can't! Button style earrings are lovely and great for business meetings and lunch with friends, but those lusciously long dangle earrings are made for going out on the town, and for going out at night. JMHO.

Super Contributor

Good Morning BGDC!!!!

I will agree with Che..."they Glow!" They are pretty spectacular! I believe I know why you want to return them.....You want those beautiful canary estate oval dangle earrings that are new. I don't believe they ever showed them, but they are up for order!

The canary earrings will finish that beautiful suite you have, since you already own a ton of GG! Enjoy which ever earrings you decide to get!

I personally love the canary for spring/summer!

Honored Contributor

Well jeez, now you've done it -----I am green with envy! Thud. Thanks for sharing all of the beautiful pics!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

These earrings are very beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the picture. The earrings are beautiful.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Frequent Contributor

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MINE!!! The are total stunners. Enjoy yours!!!!

Contributor

Beautiful! How are the posts? Do they wobble , or do the feel snug? My resent earrings from Judith had wobbly posts. I am scared to try again.
Super Contributor

On 3/27/2014 Sophia Rose said: Beautiful! How are the posts? Do they wobble , or do the feel snug? My resent earrings from Judith had wobbly posts. I am scared to try again.

No problems with posts at all. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}