Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peyton's Place-Ruby, Emerald, Sapphire TSV

I'm loving seeing the sapphires in gold but the band setting just does not work on my hand. I really didn't see a close up shot of the back of the band but from the pictures it looked fairly thin. I "wear" my rings and all of my jewelry so a thin band on the back just doesn't seem to support the ring staying put on my finger or wearing well fo rme. I'v noticed that most rings seem to skimp on the back band. I loved the option of having a suite of jewelry and liked the necklace and earrings. I loved seeing the exotics in gold with diamonds. Loved seeing more fancy cuts in both the exotics and diamonds. I wish you would do a few more single stone settings (similiar to the Princess Di ring) instead of so many band style settings. I loved the style of the ethopian ring with the diamonds in both sizes in gold. I'm not an opal fan but I can appreciate their beauty. Those two settings in an exotic stone or sapphire and I would have dialed in a flash for them. I have the first pink spinal ring that you brought to QVC and it's one of my favorites. I was also thrilled that you had an Kyanite ring. I would also like to see isolite and zircon and set in gold (yellow or rose).

I did watch quite a bit yesterday and really enjoyed the day. I loved seeing you on with Jill and Jayne especially. I was disappointed to hear that this was the only gem day for the year. I do hope they advertise if there are some gem programs scheduled for the holiday season.   

Occasional Contributor

Just saw something interesting.  I was on-line at Angara.com where you can purchase all different levels of gemstone quality.  They are selling almost this exact same ring, 14kt gold, with .37 pts of diamonds in the same setting with their uh, least best, stone for over $1000.00.  

My point is, you gotta give props to QVC for trying.

QVC Community

Hi Everybody,

Thank you very much for all your comments.   Please go on line and in independant jewelry stores and do a shopping comparison.   Please make sure that you are comparing apples to apples.    I wish we could have offered the very best quality but as you know, a one carat ruby can go for $1000 per carat, $10,000 per carat or even more. 

The TSV ring was an excellent value when compared to what is available in the market.  If you did purchase the ring, please wear it in great health for many years.

I hope you all enjoyed the other Vault Discoveries.   The baby pink spinel ring was stunning, the radiant cut Csarite mesmerizing, and the watermelon Tourmaline fun.

Take care, Peyton

Super Contributor

Hi Peyton, I purchased the Watermelon Tourmaline slice pendant and station necklace. I already received the pendant. I see that the stone appears to be encased in something -- glass, plastic, resin, quartz ????? I looked at the product descriptions and they don't disclose what it is. Can you tell us what the material is that is encasing the tourmaline? Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

Peyton I loved it! Cat Very Happy

I thought the color of the emeralds looked dramatically better than the ones I have seen showing up on other shopping channels. The sapphire did come off looking dark, I trust you that in person it is lighter. 

I also know that clear rubies are so rare you would have had to add at least a 2 or more to the selling price...as in $2399- and probably even a bit more. 

Even though I love modern styles I do always fall back on the princess style rings and love them.

I would have to see it on my finger to know if the scale was right for me.

Many people think the lab created clear ruby that is so cheap is natural. 

The emerald would have been my first choice. I'm still paying off the killer Morganite ring that I treated myself to for my birthday...and I have been checking the website regularly to see if the coordinating bracelet that sold out in my size would show up. It did today! And with 5 easy pays I can barely swing it but I did!~

Now I knew that if I'd gotten the Emeralds I'd have to forfeit that morganite bracelet! The horror! Cat Surprised

The coordinating earrings are a smaller scale than what I prefer to wear...for me when it comes to earrings, I love a chandelier style...more is MORE! It seems there are small earring gals and big earring gals. With my long hair, the bigger the better. 

It was very hard to see that T/S and those bracelets go by but I will cheerish my Morganite for the rest of my life. Cat Very Happy I forgot to write to tell you I love the ring! 

There were so many amazing temptations of Gem Day! 

QVC Community

@BklynKinsey wrote:
Hi Peyton, I purchased the Watermelon Tourmaline slice pendant and station necklace. I already received the pendant. I see that the stone appears to be encased in something -- glass, plastic, resin, quartz ????? I looked at the product descriptions and they don't disclose what it is. Can you tell us what the material is that is encasing the tourmaline? Thanks!

Hi @BklynKinsey, I am so glad you got the watermelon tourmaline.  I wanted to buy two of the pendants for my sisters but it sold out to quickly.   They are not encased in anything.   That is the natural stone.  The polish is so incredible it looks like a casing.   Please enjoy, I am really excited for you.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@perfumera De La Luz wrote:

Peyton I loved it! Cat Very Happy

I thought the color of the emeralds looked dramatically better than the ones I have seen showing up on other shopping channels. The sapphire did come off looking dark, I trust you that in person it is lighter. 

I also know that clear rubies are so rare you would have had to add at least a 2 or more to the selling price...as in $2399- and probably even a bit more. 

Even though I love modern styles I do always fall back on the princess style rings and love them.

I would have to see it on my finger to know if the scale was right for me.

Many people think the lab created clear ruby that is so cheap is natural. 

The emerald would have been my first choice. I'm still paying off the killer Morganite ring that I treated myself to for my birthday...and I have been checking the website regularly to see if the coordinating bracelet that sold out in my size would show up. It did today! And with 5 easy pays I can barely swing it but I did!~

Now I knew that if I'd gotten the Emeralds I'd have to forfeit that morganite bracelet! The horror! Cat Surprised

The coordinating earrings are a smaller scale than what I prefer to wear...for me when it comes to earrings, I love a chandelier style...more is MORE! It seems there are small earring gals and big earring gals. With my long hair, the bigger the better. 

It was very hard to see that T/S and those bracelets go by but I will cheerish my Morganite for the rest of my life. Cat Very Happy I forgot to write to tell you I love the ring! 

There were so many amazing temptations of Gem Day! 

Hi @perfumera De La Luz, Your Morganite ring is a true treasure.   I hope we can find stones again one day but I really doubt it.   It is a once in a lifetime piece.   Thank you for your feedback on the rings and earrings.   Earrings are one of the most difficult items to work on.   I agree with you some seem too small and others just right.  Take care and wear your ring in great pride.   Best, Peyton

Frequent Contributor

Peyton! J329438 literally just arrived and I opened the package faster than a kid on Christmas morning.... Oh my stars it is so glorious! 

Thank you for all your hard work and for bringing us such treasures. Heart

I feel like a Queen! 

Cat Very Happy

Super Contributor

Peyton,  WOW!  That is totally amazing!  It is so smooth on both sides and has such shine I was sure it was covered or encased in something.    My station necklace should be coming tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it.

QVC Community

@perfumera De La Luz wrote:

Peyton! J329438 literally just arrived and I opened the package faster than a kid on Christmas morning.... Oh my stars it is so glorious! 

Thank you for all your hard work and for bringing us such treasures. Heart

I feel like a Queen! 

Cat Very Happy

HI @perfumera De La Luz, I am thrilled!!!!!  So glad it got there quickly and you are happy.   Please wear it in great pride for many years to come.   Best, Peyton