Trusted Contributor

Re: Peyton's Place-No Buckets of Sleeping Beauty Turquoise

Peyton, I just recieved the TSV pre-order from the Q. I ordered the emerald ring! I don't have any emerald so I can't wait!

QVC Community

@PickyInPA wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@PickyInPA wrote:

I prefer my turquoise with matrix. Each piece is unique.

@Hi @PicklynPA

I like matrix too.   It shows that it is natural and also gives it character.  Thanks, Peyton

Hi @Peyton_Kelley

Thanks for taking the time to respond to each of us. I too like the green turquoise. I've also seen purple turquoise which is beautiful. I looked up the TSV # you listed. It's beautiful! 

Take care & be safe in your travels.

Hi, @PickyInPA, The green is fantastic and I really like all shades.  Glad you saw the TSV.  It is beautiful.  Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Please -- can you give us an inkling at the TSV?  I suppose the talk about sleeping beauty turquoise might be the hint, but I hope not. 

Despite its scarcity, SB turquoise seems like it's all over the shopping channels. I prefer a little bit of matrix or a setting incorporating translucent/faceted stones because otherwise, SB turquoise looks somewhat flat to me.

Looking forward to a great Gem Day! 

Hi @Sammycat1, The TSV is an amazing ring with a choice of Ruby, Emerald, or Sapphire center.   The Ruby and Sapphire each have a minimum of 1 carat and the Emerald is .80.   It is J329995 and is an incredible value.  Hope this helps.   It is a gorgeous ring.  Best, Peyton

@Peyton_Kelley thanks for the heads up and wowzers!  I'll be poised on the order button.  I'm dazzled.  Smiley Happy

HI @Sammycat1, I just met with the hosts and we all tried to pick out our favorite.   Everyone picked out something different.   I chose the Emerald first and then went to the Ruby and finally selected the Emerald.  It is a very hard choice.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@Venezia wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley - I can't wait to see, if the sapphire has the deep rich blue tone that shows up in the photo.  I love blue sapphires, not so much the ones that are nearly black.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and give us more information!

Hi @Venezia, Did you take a look at the TSV?  It is really beautiful.   There are so many wonderful gemstones on Gem Day.  I hope you find somthing you love.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@CynthiaMac wrote:

Good morning,

I received the email to purchase the Gem Day TSV early and purchased the emerald ring. What origin is the emerald - Brazilian, Zambian? I am hoping it will match or blend with a pair of Brazilian emerald earrings I bought from QVC several years ago. Very interested to see the quality of the sapphires too! 

Take care

Hi @CynthiaMac, The origin of the Emerald is Zambia.  It has a great deep green color with lots of life.  It should blend well with your Brazilian Emeralds.   It will be a little different green but should be great together.   The Sapphires are from Madagascar.  They are a really good deep blue.  Please let me know what you think of your ring.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@dperry wrote:

Peyton, I just recieved the TSV pre-order from the Q. I ordered the emerald ring! I don't have any emerald so I can't wait!

Hi @Squirrel Lover, I am so happy your ordered the emerald.   It is a gorgeous ring.  The Zambian emerald is that great color and has lots of life.   I went through the rings today with the hosts and we all were asked to pick our favorite.  It was a tough choice and everyone picked something different.   I am a blue person and should have picked the sapphire but I picked the emerald.   Take care, Peyton

Esteemed Contributor

@CynthiaMac I almost always get these advance order emails and want to order but of course cannot without the email  .... can you tell us the price?

Occasional Contributor

@Sammycat1 Tomorrow's Gem Day TSV is $499 with 5 easy pays. Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@CynthiaMac , yes it does -- thank you!

QVC Community

@Venezia wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley - I can't wait to see, if the sapphire has the deep rich blue tone that shows up in the photo.  I love blue sapphires, not so much the ones that are nearly black.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and give us more information!

@Venezia, The blue is a beautiful rich color.  Please tune and also look at the matching bracelet, earrings, and pendant.  All that great color.  Thanks, Peyton