QVC Community

Re: Peyton's Place-No Buckets of Sleeping Beauty Turquoise

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@CynthiaMac I almost always get these advance order emails and want to order but of course cannot without the email  .... can you tell us the price?

Hi @Sammycat1, It is $499 and on 5 easy pays.  The ruby and sapphire ring each have a minimum of a 1 ct center stone and the emerald is a minimum of .80.  There are 1/4 ct of full cut diamonds and the mounting is solid 14k gold.  There is a beautiful undergallery that really makes it a comfort fit.   Hope this helps.  Thanks, Peyton

Esteemed Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@CynthiaMac I almost always get these advance order emails and want to order but of course cannot without the email  .... can you tell us the price?

Hi @Sammycat1, It is $499 and on 5 easy pays.  The ruby and sapphire ring each have a minimum of a 1 ct center stone and the emerald is a minimum of .80.  There are 1/4 ct of full cut diamonds and the mounting is solid 14k gold.  There is a beautiful undergallery that really makes it a comfort fit.   Hope this helps.  Thanks, Peyton

@Peyton_Kelley you're the best...thank you and see you at midnight!

Frequent Contributor

In general I love matrix- but it really depends on the jewerly and how it is designed. 

Peyton there is some new rough on the market that looks like sleeping beauty. I forget the name of the mine. 

QVC Community

@perfumera De La Luz wrote:

In general I love matrix- but it really depends on the jewerly and how it is designed. 

Peyton there is some new rough on the market that looks like sleeping beauty. I forget the name of the mine. 

Hi @perfumera De La Luz, I agree with you.  Matrix is wonderful in some jewelry and sleeping beauty if others.   I love it all.  Please let me know if you hear the name of the new rough.    There is a mine in Mexico that is close to the US border that has fantastic color and cleanliness.   Once polished, it looks very much like sleeping beauty.   Take care, Peyton

Respected Contributor

Mr. Kelley! It is so sad that this truly American beauty is about to become our past history. 

This is my favorite stone, I own a lot of it set in gold and silver, everyday styles and expensive special occasion sets.  From QVC and from others. 

So glad to see  Sleeping Beauty on the red carpet. It makes every woman looking amazing!

Please , keep bring us more of this fabulous and noble American treasure!

QVC Community

@SANNA wrote:

Mr. Kelley! It is so sad that this truly American beauty is about to become our past history. 

This is my favorite stone, I own a lot of it set in gold and silver, everyday styles and expensive special occasion sets.  From QVC and from others. 

So glad to see  Sleeping Beauty on the red carpet. It makes every woman looking amazing!

Please , keep bring us more of this fabulous and noble American treasure!

Hi @SANNA, I agree that it is quite sad.   I love the color and brightness of sleeping beauty.   We are lucky enough to still find small amounts of the rough but no one really knows how much longer any will be available.  I am so glad that you have a great selection of sleeping beauty jewelry.   They are treasures!  Take care, Peyton