QVC Community

@feline groovy wrote:

Hey there, Peyton - nice to see ya again!   

"Peyton's Gems"  would be my own preference as it's all-inclusive:  stones, advice,  wisdom, stories, wit, and humor.    8-)

@feline groovyHi Felive Groove, It is great to be in contact with you again.  Hope all is well.   Thanks for the suggestions.  I really like Peyton's Gems.   It could be all-inclusive.  Please let me know as we move forward any ideas that you might have.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

You're a pleasure to watch, and always so incredibly informative and charming.  When you speak about emeralds (my favorite gem -- birthday month), I'm mesmerized how the different mines and locations affect the stones so dramatically.  Yes, Peyton's Gems gets my vote too.

@Caaareful Shopper Thank you for the very kind and warm words.  I also love Emeralds and am constantly amazed at the changing market based on new mine finds.  I think Peyton's Gems might be the best.   It is all inclusive and we can talk about anything we want to.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@Fressa wrote:

Pyeton: that's a great idea! I love haring about your travels and the gem treasures that find. I also like seeing the show times because I really hate to miss one.

I like "Peyton's---Gems across the world" as a title. I'm an really looking forward to the weekly chat.

@Fressa  Hi Fressa,  Thank you for the very kind words.  Please let me know if you have any specific topics to chat about.   I hope we will have fun and I have a feeling, there will be a lot of laughs.  Thanks for title suggestion.  It is a good one. Take care, Peyton

Visitor

Hi Mr. Kelley.  I am the woman who sent you the "Queen for a Day" clip.  Your show today is beautiful, and the way you educate us about gems is beyond amazing.  Thank you for everything you do!!!

Frequent Contributor

Wow wow wow Peyton! Today's show w/ Rick was off the charts with amazing variety! Very impressive.

I love having you here to chat with about the gemstones. 

I missed out on the Morganite bracelet while trying to justify it...but I made up for it by getting the 5ctw Morganite ring....Cat Surprised Cat Very Happy

and the massive J325357 in Rhodolite! I hope it works on my hand. 

I love hearing the vault stories. Thanks for getting social with us. You are a treasure. 

Trusted Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

Great idea, Peyton.  I really enjoy your shows because they are so informative.  I love hearing your tales about your travels and especially the vault discoveries.  You genuinely love gemstones and it shows.  You have great enthusiasm.  I always learn something new from you and, yes, I am a gem lover too.  Look forward to watching you tomorrow!

@IamDoodles  Hi Doodles, love your name.   Thank you so much for the kind words.  It is like being on a treasure hunt when I go into the vaults.   Some are very organized and inventoried and others are a mess.   You have to dig through bags and papers to really find that treasure.  We have several great new items in the show this afternoon with Rick.  Write back and let me know what you think.  Best, Peyton

Hey Peyton  caught both your shows early morning and late afternoon with Rick.  I really liked the Demantoid garnet ring you presented.  I like the exotic stones.  Would like to see more of them.

Have you ever been to our Crater of Diamonds State Park here in AR?  It is a rockhounds paradise.  You put on boots, get a shovel and pick and go out into the fields to hunt for diamonds.  It is great fun and you get to keep what you find.  Lots of wonderful diamonds have been found here.  If you haven't yet been there, you really should go.

Esteemed Contributor

Just wanted to say you looked adorable in your turquoise tie. I'm catching up on QVC-plus. Great job, great show. And very informative to learn about the rough and sleeping beauty. Thanks so much ch for sharing your knowledge with us. 

QVC Community

@Beverly23 wrote:

Hi Mr. Kelley.  I am the woman who sent you the "Queen for a Day" clip.  Your show today is beautiful, and the way you educate us about gems is beyond amazing.  Thank you for everything you do!!!

@Beverly23

Hi Beverly23, Thank you so much for sending me the clip.   It really brought back fond memories of a much simpler time.   I really appreciate the kind words and next time the Crown Ring is on air, I will give you a shout out, if that is ok.   Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@perfumera De La Luz wrote:

Wow wow wow Peyton! Today's show w/ Rick was off the charts with amazing variety! Very impressive.

I love having you here to chat with about the gemstones. 

I missed out on the Morganite bracelet while trying to justify it...but I made up for it by getting the 5ctw Morganite ring....Cat Surprised Cat Very Happy

and the massive J325357 in Rhodolite! I hope it works on my hand. 

I love hearing the vault stories. Thanks for getting social with us. You are a treasure. 

@perfumera De La Luz

Hi perfumera De La Luz,  Thank you for those incredibly warm words.   Rick is so much fun to be with and fun to tease.   The range of gemstones was pretty amazing.   It is such a pleasure to be able to talk about gems and diamonds, two of my passions.  I am sorry about the bracelet but know you will love both rings.   They are both spectacular.  You must be quite a gem lover!!!   One of these days, I will post some photos of the vaults that we have been in.   It is always like a treasure hunt.   Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@qvcfreak wrote:

Just wanted to say you looked adorable in your turquoise tie. I'm catching up on QVC-plus. Great job, great show. And very informative to learn about the rough and sleeping beauty. Thanks so much ch for sharing your knowledge with us. 

@qvcfreak

Hi qvcfreak,   Thank you so much for the kind words.    The on-air team told me the tie was too bright, but I wore it anyway.   Sleeping Beauty is getting so hard to identify.  There is Kingman and Mexican Turquoise that has a similar color.   The only way to be sure is to start with the rough.   Take care, Peyton