Honored Contributor

You're a pleasure to watch, and always so incredibly informative and charming.  When you speak about emeralds (my favorite gem -- birthday month), I'm mesmerized how the different mines and locations affect the stones so dramatically.  Yes, Peyton's Gems gets my vote too.

Esteemed Contributor

Pyeton: that's a great idea! I love haring about your travels and the gem treasures that find. I also like seeing the show times because I really hate to miss one.

I like "Peyton's---Gems across the world" as a title. I'm an really looking forward to the weekly chat.

QVC Community

@2blonde wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley  I like "Peyton's Gems."  Thanks for the "warning" about your shows coming up.  I enjoy hearing about your acquisitions (I've been a gem geek for many, many years).  My special loves are colored sapphires, opals, and ammolite.  I'd better hide my credit card, though!

@2blonde Thanks for the great suggestion.   This afternoon Rick and I will be presenting a multi colored sapphire bracelet, ring, and earrings.   Incredible colors and princess cuts!   Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@qvcfreak wrote:

How about "Peyton and all you need to know about Gems" 

whatever the name, I'll be watching and looking forward to get schooled on gems

@qvcfreakThank you very much for the suggested name.   I really appreciate the kind words and look forward to chatting with you in the future.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@kelsey17 wrote:

Thanks for the info....enjoy your presentations Peyton.

@kelsey17Thank you Kelsey17.  I am so lucky to be able to talk about gemstones and diamonds, two of my great passions.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley

Dinner at Antonella's house must have been both a delicious meal and never ending laughter! 

All the best on your upcoming jewelry shows!

@butterfly123The food was amazing the the laughter was non stop.   She is such an incredible cook and her kitchen, WOW.  A little secret;  Antonella taped her first cooking show at QVC and I was the guest helper.    I'll be sharing the photos soon.   We laughed non-stop.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@pupwhipped wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley, "Peyton's Place" was the first thing that popped into my mind. Guess I watch too many old movies. Ha!

And FWIW, I've really been enjoying my colored diamond ring purchases from QVC. With the arrival soon of my yellow colored diamond ring, J317208, I will have one in every color offered...red, blue, green, champagne and the afore mentioned yellow. I will also have three different shapes...oval, square and round. Seems I can't get enough of these things!!!

Best to you, Peyton.  

@pupwhipped I love the name but QVC would never let me use that.  No sense of humor.   I am thrilled that you are happy with the colored diamonds.  I love all the colors.  Blue and champagne tend to me my favorite but it really depends on the day and the mood.  Take care and enjoy, Peyton

QVC Community

@shell garden wrote:

Peyton.....what a wonderful idea!!!  I love gemstones, gold, Veronese.....I have so much jewelry, I could sit right beside you and help present...thanks to you with your wonderful knowledge!!! 🙋 🙌

Since you mentioned a name for your blog, I would like to suggest " PEYTON PLACE"....yep, sort of reminiscent of the 60's TV show with all the drama BUT...yours would be great drama talking about all types of jewelry, the in and out of your marvelous adventures within and outside QVC, and, of course, the scoop on any new items we can expect!  Throw a little gossip about Antonella, LOL, ...and we will be ALL EARS!!!!!  

Much success and looking forward to chatting!

P.S., Would it be possible for you to offer us a rock tumbler that is a good one and reasonably priced for some of us that like to collect rocks and would like them polished.  Also, how about a jewelers' loop?  Thank you! 🙌 🙌 🙌

@shell garden Thank you for the very kind words.   I love what I do and am so lucky to be able to talk about gems and diamonds.   Antonella taped her first cooking show and I was the guest.    I will sharing the photos and all the laughs a little later.  It was a hoot.   I love your suggestion about the loup and the tumbler.   I will check with the buyers and see if it is possible.   I have the same loup that I started with almost 40 years ago and treasure it.  Take care, Peyton

QVC Community

@IamDoodles wrote:

Great idea, Peyton.  I really enjoy your shows because they are so informative.  I love hearing your tales about your travels and especially the vault discoveries.  You genuinely love gemstones and it shows.  You have great enthusiasm.  I always learn something new from you and, yes, I am a gem lover too.  Look forward to watching you tomorrow!

@IamDoodles  Hi Doodles, love your name.   Thank you so much for the kind words.  It is like being on a treasure hunt when I go into the vaults.   Some are very organized and inventoried and others are a mess.   You have to dig through bags and papers to really find that treasure.  We have several great new items in the show this afternoon with Rick.  Write back and let me know what you think.  Best, Peyton

QVC Community

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Peyton,

You can call your weekly post whatever you want as long as you share your expertise on gemstones with us!  You're a pleasure to learn from and watch.  Keep those exotic gems and fancy cuts coming!

@Sammycat1Hi Sammycat1, I have missed being in contact with you.  Thank you very much for the kind words.  I am so luck to do what I do.  Two great passions, gems and diamonds.  This afternoon, Rick and I will have a Tennessee River Pearl Necklace.   It is a true rarity and very limited.   Hope you are doing great.  Thanks, Peyton