QVC Community

I had so much fun chatting with all of my fellow jewelry lovers that I wanted to chat more! This is what I had in mind and please feel free to let me know what you think.

I want to post a question or topic every week – and also let you know if I will be in any jewelry shows of course.

Here’s where you come in. First, I would like a name for my post. Peyton’s Gems or Peyton’s Gem of the Week were a couple suggestions I received. That name doesn’t mean that we can’t chat about other things like, Behind the Scenes at QVC, the inside scoop at dinner at Antonella’s house or, of course, all things jewelry.

Here’s my on-air schedule for this week and I hope you can join me;

Thursday

1-3 AM        Colors of Gemstones

4-7 PM        Colors of Gemstones

9-12 PM      Colors of Gemstones on QPlus Live

Friday

6-9 PM        Gold Jewelry Gala

Thanks so much and I can’t wait to hear your suggestions!

Peyton

Respected Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley  I like "Peyton's Gems."  Thanks for the "warning" about your shows coming up.  I enjoy hearing about your acquisitions (I've been a gem geek for many, many years).  My special loves are colored sapphires, opals, and ammolite.  I'd better hide my credit card, though!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

How about "Peyton and all you need to know about Gems" 

whatever the name, I'll be watching and looking forward to get schooled on gems

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info....enjoy your presentations Peyton.

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

Dinner at Antonella's house must have been both a delicious meal and never ending laughter! 

All the best on your upcoming jewelry shows!

Respected Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley, "Peyton's Place" was the first thing that popped into my mind. Guess I watch too many old movies. Ha!

And FWIW, I've really been enjoying my colored diamond ring purchases from QVC. With the arrival soon of my yellow colored diamond ring, J317208, I will have one in every color offered...red, blue, green, champagne and the afore mentioned yellow. I will also have three different shapes...oval, square and round. Seems I can't get enough of these things!!!

Best to you, Peyton.  

Esteemed Contributor

Peyton.....what a wonderful idea!!!  I love gemstones, gold, Veronese.....I have so much jewelry, I could sit right beside you and help present...thanks to you with your wonderful knowledge!!! 🙋 🙌

Since you mentioned a name for your blog, I would like to suggest " PEYTON PLACE"....yep, sort of reminiscent of the 60's TV show with all the drama BUT...yours would be great drama talking about all types of jewelry, the in and out of your marvelous adventures within and outside QVC, and, of course, the scoop on any new items we can expect!  Throw a little gossip about Antonella, LOL, ...and we will be ALL EARS!!!!!  

Much success and looking forward to chatting!

P.S., Would it be possible for you to offer us a rock tumbler that is a good one and reasonably priced for some of us that like to collect rocks and would like them polished.  Also, how about a jewelers' loop?  Thank you! 🙌 🙌 🙌

Trusted Contributor

Great idea, Peyton.  I really enjoy your shows because they are so informative.  I love hearing your tales about your travels and especially the vault discoveries.  You genuinely love gemstones and it shows.  You have great enthusiasm.  I always learn something new from you and, yes, I am a gem lover too.  Look forward to watching you tomorrow!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Peyton,

You can call your weekly post whatever you want as long as you share your expertise on gemstones with us!  You're a pleasure to learn from and watch.  Keep those exotic gems and fancy cuts coming!

Honored Contributor

Re: Peyton Here!

[ Edited ]

Hey there, Peyton - nice to see ya again!   

"Peyton's Gems"  would be my own preference as it's all-inclusive:  stones, advice,  wisdom, stories, wit, and humor.    8-)