Occasional Contributor

Peyton - Diamond station necklace

Peyton, on the Jewelry page April is diamond month, there's a picture of a diamond station necklace. I cannot seem to find it on the website. Is it available? @Peyton_Kelly

Respected Contributor

Re: Peyton - Diamond station necklace

@CynthiaMac maybe it's diamonique.

Honored Contributor

April is Diamond Month — Celebrate all that sparkles with gorgeous rings, earrings & more

Honored Contributor
QVC Community

@CynthiaMac wrote:

@Peyton, on the Jewelry page April is diamond month, there's a picture of a diamond station necklace. I cannot seem to find it on the website. Is it available? @Peyton_Kelly

Hi @CynthiaMac, Were you able to find it?   It is J347666 and is stunning.  Best, Peyton

Valued Contributor

Peyton,

Could you please bring this in yellow gold?  I only wear yellow gold and have been looking for a diamond station necklace for years.  

Frequent Contributor

FYI.......... Peyton has left QVC. See earlier posts about this on forum.

Respected Contributor

I like that but need one without the center stone to wear my pendants on.

Respected Contributor

Esmeralda, I found a five station diamond and yellow 14kt necklace about three years ago on Rue La La from a designer called "Meira T", I believe.  It does have the middle station in the middle of the necklace, so if you put a pendant on it you'd have two stations on one side and three on the other, but it might be something you could tolerate.  The carat weight of the diamonds was not inconsiderable, each stone was almost 20 points for a total of 0.98 carats, if I remember correctly.  I got an e-mail from RLL recently that Meira T. was coming back, so you might find you can still find something similar if you visit RLL regularly.

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

Esmeralda, I found a five station diamond and yellow 14kt necklace about three years ago on Rue La La from a designer called "Meira T", I believe.  It does have the middle station in the middle of the necklace, so if you put a pendant on it you'd have two stations on one side and three on the other, but it might be something you could tolerate.  The carat weight of the diamonds was not inconsiderable, each stone was almost 20 points for a total of 0.98 carats, if I remember correctly.  I got an e-mail from RLL recently that Meira T. was coming back, so you might find you can still find something similar if you visit RLL regularly.

Thanks CamilleP.  I have a custom made one in yellow gold which purposely has a large space in the front for the pendant to sit.  I would like a white gold pendant like it for my white gold and platinum pendants.