Valued Contributor

QVC offers so much jewelry and much of it is gorgeous...but I was looking for a 14k solid gold paw print pendant and found nothing other than SS and clad.  Since losing Max I wanted something solid.  So many crosses, Angels, hearts in the mix but where is the jewelry with other meaning?  Dogs, cats, paw prints, constellation and horoscope, initials to name a few.  I checked Etsy and was able to find just what I wanted.  QVC should consider this category for their jewelry department.  I know years ago they had a birthstone show every month...why not bring it back?

Esteemed Contributor

Non a fan of personalized jewelery.. don't have a problem remembering my name or initials.

Valued Contributor

Loss of memory was not why I posted...it was the loss of Max and wanting a paw print pendant.  And personalized jewelry is much more than an initial!

Honored Contributor

@Gabidog

I'm not trying to speak for @hopi, but I've posted with her for many years and I think she meant that tongue-in-cheek.

Anyway, I do have a beautiful Affinity diamond paw print pendant from QVC that I bought quite a few years ago and I wear it constantly.

It's round with white diamonds and the paw print is done in black diamonds, gorgeous!

I think when the price of gold soared, QVC went to more SS & clad jewelry.

I agree with you, I'd like to see more solid 14K gold, but to be honest, I may not can afford it now, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Gabidog I would post this request in the Suggestion Box forum as there may be others wanting the same type of jewelry...perhaps the Q will listen and bring on vendors that sell this category of personalized jewelry!

Esteemed Contributor
@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Gabidog

I'm not trying to speak for @hopi, but I've posted with her for many years and I think she meant that tongue-in-cheek.

@KingstonsMom  HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@hopi

Good to see you old friend.....Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't usually look for anything personalized - but a few years back, QVC had some diamonique initial earrings on LTS.  Leftover initials like "u v w x y z and q.  Kind of ornate script used for the initials.  You really couldn't even tell they were initials.

Really low price - like $8 or so.  I bought the V - in honor of my mitochondrial haplogroup!  It was shortly after we did our DNA testing..   Smiley Wink 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link to another retail site.