Honored Contributor

Re: Personalized Necklace From a Few Weeks Ago

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shanus   I don't know what happened with quality control at the vendor but they made many big mistakes with something that was so simple.  QVC is allowing me to keep the goldtone necklace and they have reordered the silver one for me.  We'll see what happens.  

@BarbiHollywood   That choice was never offered to me by CS, but I rarely/never wear gold jewelry, so I'd rather have a refund and did not reorder.

I agree that this is a simple form to fill out on line when ordering: print your name and check off silver, gold or rose gold. So why are many necklaces delivered in the  wrong metal? The vendor's quality control and QVC not checking orders either. I'm sure that vendor will not be used again. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   Yeah, I agree.  That vendor was a miss, for sure.  Initially, it was me who asked CS about just letting me (and other customers) keep the necklaces.  I wonder if they would have offered it -- maybe, maybe not.  Anyway, I still have my real 14K gold nameplate from 50 years ago!!  I rarely wear anything gold/goldtone just because white metals look better on me, I think.  If the replacement still comes in the wrong metal, then it'll go back, for sure.  I honestly hope the vendor doesn't make the same mistake twice.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shanus   Yeah, I agree.  That vendor was a miss, for sure.  Initially, it was me who asked CS about just letting me (and other customers) keep the necklaces.  I wonder if they would have offered it -- maybe, maybe not.  Anyway, I still have my real 14K gold nameplate from 50 years ago!!  I rarely wear anything gold/goldtone just because white metals look better on me, I think.  If the replacement still comes in the wrong metal, then it'll go back, for sure.  I honestly hope the vendor doesn't make the same mistake twice.

@BarbiHollywood   I don't  havemy recept, but could swear it was Silver Style which was a house brand. That puts the entire responsibilty on Q's shoulders. 

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

A few weeks ago I ordered the personalized name necklace that was available in sterling silver or yellow goldtone.  The wait for it was about six weeks.  I received it the other day, and it's in the wrong metal tone.  Ordered silver, arrived in gold.  Anyone else have this error happen?  Obviously, I'm going to return it.  Just curious if it happened to anyone else.

I'd be very irritated.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Shanus   I believe you're correct.  

Honored Contributor

Oh No!!! Someone used the word IRRITATED!!!