Honored Contributor

Re: Pearl Honora necklace TSV

Pearls are my birthstone & I hate them. However, the ones on Q are very pretty & colorful I have to admit.

Thankfully June has 2 birthstones, alexandrite is the other.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I did order, 5 in all. They are all Christmas gifts for daughters and granddaughters. I like the adjustable chain and that they can be everyday. I also like the different pearl colors. Something for everyone.
Occasional Contributor

I ordered this morning. It will be my first Honora as last time I ordered something from them it was on waitlist and Honora wasn't able to meet the demand.

You can imagine my disappointment when I came home from work to discover that the rose/chocolate has been changed from ""in process"" to ""backorder.""

Respected Contributor

I got the Rose and white pearls. I the previous bracelet offered and thought it would be a great match. I like that I can adjust it to the length I want Smiley Happy Can't wait to get it.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Deb -- which is the bracelet you have? I initially thought I would get this in the Rose but now I'm thinking about the white/gold. I do agree that I'd rather have real gold (or even technibond) vs. the bronze but it looks quite pretty so I'm thinking of trying it. I do have plenty of pearls, both colored and white, but nothing that looks like this. Anyone get the matching bracelet??

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 sueinsf said:

Deb -- which is the bracelet you have? I initially thought I would get this in the Rose but now I'm thinking about the white/gold. I do agree that I'd rather have real gold (or even technibond) vs. the bronze but it looks quite pretty so I'm thinking of trying it. I do have plenty of pearls, both colored and white, but nothing that looks like this. Anyone get the matching bracelet??

Hi Sueinsf

There was a bronze and white pearl bracelet offered a while back (Honora) and it went on a lunch time special. I picked it up than but wanted a necklace. I love the bronze and have had no problem with it at all. I have a handful of Honora bronze pieces

Deb

Respected Contributor

Thanks Deb. I did end up getting the white/yellow and I look forward to seeing how that one looks. Good to hear you've had a good experience with the bronze.

You watching the Giants Dodgers game???