Honored Contributor

I have bought a couple of her clothing items, a robe in particular.  Wide sleeves, definitely a fire hazard, but its toasty warm  I also own a bunch of cookbooks that I have picked up on the secondary market.  Fun to read, but using canned soup doesn't strike me like real southern cooking.  I bought the boys' large saute with the wire basket, but it isn't configured right to fry anything in it, too shallow.  My thought is everyone deserves to make a major mistake and be forgiven.  She sure has paid for it by losing QVC. I'm sure her lawyers right proper contracts allowing her to represent different categories on different channels.  

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Is that old bat still around? LOL

I've watched Paula Deen when she was on the food channel, she had a hard time raising her 2 Sons and making a living. She made bag lunches and her boys, went to offices and sold them, it soon became a big buisness for them. If you have never been poor, or wondered how you were going to make it, then I guess you can make snarky remarks, because you've never been there. I admire her and would never refer to her as an old bat. She's a lovely lady, who deseves everything she has, she's worked hard for it.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed Paula on her cooking show.  Then her racial remarks came out and I was happy Q made the decision to let her go.  Then they let Lisa Rinna in and her remarks and costumes are worse.  I will not purchase anything from them.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Is that old bat still around? LOL

LOL

Respected Contributor
@HLP, it's @SandySparkles lol whose sig reads "All We Need Is Love," not @Love my grandkids, who made sure to put her comment in bold--so we'd all see it.

And remember it.😉

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Paula should stick to cooking.