Regular Contributor
Wow! Paula is JTV with a jewelry line! Is she still on ShopHQ does anyone know?
Honored Contributor

Is there anything that woman won't peddle to make a buck? One day I saw her on Evine selling bedding, then she started selling the bed.  I've never even seen her wear jewelry. 

Doubt she could appear on two shopping channels.   Hasn't ShopHQ phased out their cookware?  She must be gone.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Paula and her sons still sell on HQ (Evine).

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Regular Contributor
Thanks girls for the reply! Haha Kachina so funny and spot on. I liked her years ago when she first started
on the Food Network, but her personality changed as she became more famous with more money so me personally will not buy from her.

Respected Contributor

She seems to pop up periodically on random channels I notice sometimes when I’m channel surfing. I’ve seen her sons, too. Really haven’t paid much attention to what they’re peddling - probably something big and cheap.

Bless ‘em.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Is there anything that woman won't peddle to make a buck? One day I saw her on Evine selling bedding, then she started selling the bed.  I've never even seen her wear jewelry. 

Doubt she could appear on two shopping channels.   Hasn't ShopHQ phased out their cookware?  She must be gone.

@Kachina624   Lol!  She has to make back the fortune she lost during the scandal.  I must say, though, the cast iron chicken fryer bought here on clearance, a steal, many moons ago, and a tall soup pot I bought at Target, have been wonderful, love them both.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That was my first thought, too. 

Pots and pans, body butter, and now jewelry? Wow.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

and men, too...PTR , for example....skincare and jewelry!

Honored Contributor

Is that old bat still around? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624   Lol!  She has to make back the fortune she lost during the scandal.  I must say, though, the cast iron chicken fryer bought here on clearance, a steal, many moons ago, and a tall soup pot I bought at Target, have been wonderful, love them both.

I have that one too if you are referring to the deep one that is a replica of one her grandmother Paul had. You can fry EVERYTHING in it. I also have her speckled burgundy mixing bowls, non-stick cookware, rooster measuring spoons, several cookbooks and a nice caftan I purchased on Evine two years ago. I don't think she sells her fashions there anymore but, she and her sons are regulars there selling cookware. I did not know she sold jewelry.

~~~All we need is LOVE