Honored Contributor

Paula Deen selling jewelry now on JTV

Flicking channels stopped because I saw "Paula Deen Jewelry" on my guide.  I haven't seen Paula (of course her boys are on Evine) in awhile.

I think she looks good and didn't even know she had a jewelry line.  Of course, it's costume jewelry.

Actually, this is the first time I've tuned into this channel.  They offer her cookbook also.  I guess she's no longer with Evine or ShopHQ (I think it's called now).

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula Deen selling jewelry now on JTV

@homedecor1 wrote:

Flicking channels stopped because I saw "Paula Deen Jewelry" on my guide.  I haven't seen Paula (of course her boys are on Evine) in awhile.

I think she looks good and didn't even know she had a jewelry line.  Of course, it's costume jewelry.

Actually, this is the first time I've tuned into this channel.  They offer her cookbook also.  I guess she's no longer with Evine or ShopHQ (I think it's called now).

She is still on Evine too.  She was just on a week ago.  I think she just started JTV.  I watch JTV a lot I have only seen her on the schedule a couple of times.  I have not watched her presentations.

Honored Contributor

I just noticed earlier that a lot of her stuff on ShopHQ is on clearance. Makes me think she might be leaving SHQ.

Honored Contributor

She's back on ShopHQ  with her kitchen things and some food and she's selling her jewelry on JTV.  The woman knows how to maximize her income.  The Deen brothers are back on ShopHQ too,

Respected Contributor

I caught a few minutes and thought she did not seem comfortable selling jewelry. I'm kind of a jewelry snob and do not wear costume jewelry - I thought it was pretty ugly..

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

I caught a few minutes and thought she did not seem comfortable selling jewelry. I'm kind of a jewelry snob and do not wear costume jewelry - I thought it was pretty ugly..

I've seen better jewelry at Target.  Her jewelry was pretty awful.

Honored Contributor

Paula should stick to cooking and kitchen items.  

Trusted Contributor

UGH!  Why doesn't this woman just go away.  She had her 15 minutes of fame.