Respected Contributor

I liked them when they hosted here and the other place, too.  They left QVC because of a rule that didn't allow hosts to be married to each other. 

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
I'm a Paul Deasy Expert, so here's hoping I don't blow this. He started out on HSN in the middle of the night in the mid 90's. I got him on our CBS channel before we got cable. I was a terrible insomniac and soon conditioned myself to wake up for his show. He is responsible for my TV jewelry habit., now consisting of 6 ring boxes and two bracelet boxes. I followed him to QVC then on to Evine. Last night they got me for the blue chalcedony bracelet.

@depglass you didn't blow it but you left off his return to HSN along with Judy after they both left QVC.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I liked them when they hosted here and the other place, too.  They left QVC because of a rule that didn't allow hosts to be married to each other. 

They were on QVC after they married.  I remember reading Paul chose to branch out and create his own line of jewelry so left.  His children lived in Florida so that's why they relocated. 

Respected Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

They were on QVC after they married.  I remember reading Paul chose to branch out and create his own line of jewelry so left.  His children lived in Florida so that's why they relocated. 

Thanks!  That was the rumor floating around at the time.  Seemed like an antiquated rule.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

Thanks!  That was the rumor floating around at the time.  Seemed like an antiquated rule.

@LyndaGee there was no rule. Judy was married to Jeff Hewson years before. QVC wanted Judy and Paul to publicize their marriage so they could capitalize off of it. Judy wasn't having it which makes sense after the disaster that happened when Jeff and Judy's marriage quickly crumbled.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@muttmom wrote:

@LyndaGee wrote:

@LyndaGee there was no rule. Judy was married to Jeff Hewson years before. QVC wanted Judy and Paul to publicize their marriage so they could capitalize off of it. Judy wasn't having it which makes sense after the disaster that happened when Jeff and Judy's marriage quickly crumbled.

Thank you for the explanation.

Glad things worked out well for them.  Judy looks great - She doesn't seem to age !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I never cared for Jeffrey at all.  There was something about him that I found very unsettling.  He and Judy were only married for three months.  It was an incredibly weird thing..... and not much info was divulged but a lot of rumor.

Paul (to me) was a huge improvement over "Thanks for the Jeffrey" but wasn't too impressed with him in the beginning.  He's improved.... Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*