Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

He started out on QVC.  That's where he & Judy met.

Her first husband was on Q.  I don't think Paul was on Q.  I think?

Honored Contributor
I'm a Paul Deasy Expert, so here's hoping I don't blow this. He started out on HSN in the middle of the night in the mid 90's. I got him on our CBS channel before we got cable. I was a terrible insomniac and soon conditioned myself to wake up for his show. He is responsible for my TV jewelry habit., now consisting of 6 ring boxes and two bracelet boxes. I followed him to QVC then on to Evine. Last night they got me for the blue chalcedony bracelet.
Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Is anyone getting the TTV?  I do like the clear quartz & smoky quartz.

@Pecky

I bought their last TTV bracelet.  It was a different style bracelet but still larger gemstones set in silver.  The metal presence was minimal for the size stones and as I suspected, weak.  The bracelet broke after only a few wearings.

Based on the price and the size of the gemstones, I'd fear the same experience would occur.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:
I'm a Paul Deasy Expert, so here's hoping I don't blow this. He started out on HSN in the middle of the night in the mid 90's. I got him on our CBS channel before we got cable. I was a terrible insomniac and soon conditioned myself to wake up for his show. He is responsible for my TV jewelry habit., now consisting of 6 ring boxes and two bracelet boxes. I followed him to QVC then on to Evine. Last night they got me for the blue chalcedony bracelet.

Yes!! you are right.

Honored Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

Is anyone getting the TTV?  I do like the clear quartz & smoky quartz.

@Pecky

I bought their last TTV bracelet.  It was a different style bracelet but still larger gemstones set in silver.  The metal presence was minimal for the size stones and as I suspected, weak.  The bracelet broke after only a few wearings.

Based on the price and the size of the gemstones, I'd fear the same experience would occur.

I remember the cushion cut they had and I was going to order it but the reviews were really bad with comments that the stone or stones fell out. That's stopping me from getting this TTV.

Frequent Contributor

Glad 'm not the only one.  Some really need speang voce lessons.

Honored Contributor

I agree, Judy's voice is soothing.  She'd never make it on today's Q.

Super Contributor

depglass, curious.... Why did you find him appealing to become an expert?   He's ok but I did like Jeffrey.  

Respected Contributor

@Adamlambert

I liked Jeffrey right down to his manicured nails and perfect hair.  I think Paul D is creepy.

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Thank youSmiley Happy   I do like the bracelets,especially the blue and pink Chalcedony.  I have purchased a sleeping beauty ring from Paul.  It has sleeping beauty and amethyst the stones are beautiful the silver presense is a bit thin but the ring is very pretty.  I am thinking for those big stones the silver would have to be chunky silver.  If you decide to get it post your review.