Regular Contributor

Paul Deasy's debut today on HSN

We all knew it was coming and Paul made his debut on HSN today!  I watched it and the only difference I noticed were his prices are higher but he did have a special for $39.00.  All the same stories he told on Evine, he repeated today!  I wish him the best 

Respected Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy's debut today on HSN

I think Paul and and his wife Judy Crowell went to HSN after they left QVC.  They left HSN and I'm not sure where they went after that.

Honored Contributor

Those exact same blue diamond earrings he was selling for well over $100 (I think it was more like maybe...not sure...$159)....was being sold recently on QVC for $99.  

I know because the first time they were on I bought 3 sets and then recently I bought 2 more sets (Christmas/birthday, etc).

Respected Contributor

His start in TV-commerce was with HSN 30 or so years ago. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Honored Contributor

Interesting that the circle of available shopping channel hosts is so small they keep recycling. 

No reason for me to follow Paul -  his best info related to gems and I no,longer buy any. 

Respected Contributor

I noticed that he had some of the same products on HSN today that are still on Evine for a lot less. 

Esteemed Contributor

Something about his voice. I just can't. But always liked Judy from way back. So far back it was Judy & Jeff getting married.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl 

Seems like yesterday...they married...shortly after divorced. 

Honored Contributor

I assume Judy and Paul are still married. She's still selling her jewelry line   (Joya) on Evine, and he's now selling his own new line on HSN? In other words, they're competing against each other on separate networks? Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@shaggygirl 

Seems like yesterday...they married...shortly after divorced. 

Yes I remember too. They were so excited, happy and all that stuff. Anyway thanks for the Jeffrey!!