Trusted Contributor

I heard that Paul is moving to HSN (he has a few more shows left on evine.)  Judy Crowell, his wife, will stay on at evine.  My question is, won't he and Jay King be in competition?  I always considered them to be similar in their merchandise. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy moving to HSN

Isn't Evine located in the mid-west? If Paul is living in FL and his wife is living in the mid-west, sounds like she may retire.

Valued Contributor

May I ask where you heard this?  And Paul always speaks of Judy being home in Florida. I'm a little confused!

Super Contributor

@Shogirl wrote:

I heard that Paul is moving to HSN (he has a few more shows left on evine.)  Judy Crowell, his wife, will stay on at evine.  My question is, won't he and Jay King be in competition?  I always considered them to be similar in their merchandise. 

Hmmm, so aren't they all in competition with each other?....otherwise there would only be one clothing line, one jewelry line, one shoe line, one beauty line, and so on!

Respected Contributor

Didn’t Paul go to HSN after he left QVC?

Trusted Contributor

I just watched a webcast on FB today from Paul and Judy.  The only thing I heard Paul say about the move is that 'it will fill a niche at HSN' and he will be doing all his business with one company that he has used in the past.  Judy was excited and said she would be the third 'Amiga' at evine.  They both discussed their pasts at different networks and said the business they're in is relatively small, so people move around alot.   

Honored Contributor

He started on HSN as host before he got his gem certification.   He was on the morning show with Lynne.  I watched while getting ready for work every day.  Then went to QVC then Evine.  

Frequent Contributor

Started on JAN, moved to QVC, back to HSN, then to Evine, and now?

I really liked him on the morning show with Lynn Murphy, especially when doing clothes and he would say they call this color xxx, but as you can see, it is Crayola color hugh.  And he would hold the crayon next to the item.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

Didn’t Paul go to HSN after he left QVC?

Yes, as a host.  Judy went there, too,  but I think it as a vendor.   HSN’s jewelry has been lacking lately.  I like when Paul shows peridots and gems.  He doesn’t do as much “Jay King”  type things anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I just wish they'd both go away but Paul will be easy to ignore at HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment