Honored Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy is going back to ShopHQ

I like Paul too--like his jewery and like his wife!!!!!! I think he knows his stuff. Will be good to see him!!

This comment seems rude, he is very informative. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Had no problem with him as a host, but I do question all the channel hopping. Maybe he had issues with his employers, or they had a problem with him.

New Contributor

Paul Deasy had a few middle-of-the-night shows on HSN with very few items.  When I looked up his name there, he didn't have many items for sale at all.  He must have got mad real fast there.

I really miss Paul on shophq, formerly Evine.  I liked the stelring jewelry he brought there, especially White Buffalo Calcite and turquoise.  I thought he was happy there.  He had affordable items, also.  For the most part, shop hq is concentrating on very high end, expensive items. 

'll be glad to see him again!  I saw the Band is Getting Back Together ad on shop hq and wondered if he would be back.  Those other 2 amigos seemed rather ticked when he up and left.

New Contributor

I got the feeling Paul Deasy was being pressured to offer 'free sizing' like Chuck Clemency, or something special, like Gems en Vogue.  I don't like gold over silver, so I don't buy Gems en Vogue - I wish he'd do at least SOME pieces all in the sterling combo, because that's a terrific idea!

I live in California, and Paul came on at 9 pm here on HSN.  I watched him at that time of the evening for a long time.  I don't know about him and Lynn Murphy.  I've always thought Lynn swings the other way, if you know what I mean. 

I hope Paul returns with his Native American style jewelry, because I love those pieces.  Especially White Buffalo Calcite and turquoise.

What happened to Connie Craig Carol?  She disappeared from HSN suddenly.

New Contributor

I enjoy Paul and Judy.  I look forward to them coming back, and I HOPE HE STAYS!

I like Judy, too, but I don't like her taste in jewelry that she brought into Shop HQ.  I prefer her husband's taste way more.  I hope Paul returns for their Tucson redux that they've been advertising.  I can't remember what DAY it is, however.  

I LOVE it when they go to Tucson.  I love the SouthWest, which is reflected in the jewelry I love, too.