Honored Contributor

Paul Deasy is going back to ShopHQ

The three Amigos will reunite.  Paul is going back to ShopHQ.  I don't think he was ever a factor on HSN, I don't know if even had jewelry show.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy is going back to ShopHQ

He needs to consider insurance sales

...or retirement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

And around and around he goes.

Valued Contributor

He did have jewelry shows on HSN, mostly very late at night if I recall.  They were unimpressive to me.  I think he should hang up his hat as far as shopping channels go.  I'm getting whiplash from his going back and forth between channels.

Honored Contributor

Count me as possibly the only Paul Deasy fan on this board.  I was very disappointed when they canned him from Evine.  I liked the Three Amigos schtick.  I'm not a real forgiving person and my purchases from them have dropped way off, in fashion as well as jewelry.  I didn't buy the most from him, he was #3 after Michael and then Chuck.  Paul was the one who started my rewarding career as a jewelry collector.  He was on our CBS channel with HSN in the middle of the night in the mid nineties.  I had severe insomnia at the time. Then we got cable in our area and the floodgates of QVC and the rest opened up.  To those who think I need counseling, lighten up.  This place is supposed to be fun, not so serious.  

Valued Contributor

@depglass , for some reason, I don't think he was canned.  I think he chose to leave.  

Respected Contributor

I don't mind Paul. I remember when he went from HSN to QVC - there were whisperings that he had left because something was going on with Lynn Murphy.

Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane wrote:

@depglass , for some reason, I don't think he was canned.  I think he chose to leave.  

@Carol Diane.  I don't think he would have left voluntarily knowing he'd already worked everywhere else and there were few options for employment for him.  That would have been foolish.  Things have been very shakey at ShopHQ for a long time.  Can they really support another jewelry vendor?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Count me as possibly the only Paul Deasy fan on this board.  I was very disappointed when they canned him from Evine.  I liked the Three Amigos schtick.  I'm not a real forgiving person and my purchases from them have dropped way off, in fashion as well as jewelry.  I didn't buy the most from him, he was #3 after Michael and then Chuck.  Paul was the one who started my rewarding career as a jewelry collector.  He was on our CBS channel with HSN in the middle of the night in the mid nineties.  I had severe insomnia at the time. Then we got cable in our area and the floodgates of QVC and the rest opened up.  To those who think I need counseling, lighten up.  This place is supposed to be fun, not so serious. 

I am glad to hear he is back.  I like the whole 3 amigos thing. lol I agree suppose to be funSmiley Happy  I am watching Shophq more, they are having a lot of fashion lately.  Gold show tonight Stefano Oro, a lot of variety.  Hosts are calm and pleasant to watch.  I have been watching more of HSN too.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind Paul at all--I agree ShopHQ needs some zip in the jewelry area and perhaps reuniting the 3 amigos will do that.

These people, designers or not, are in the business to sell jewelry.  You need to do your research and buy what suits your aesthetics.