Honored Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy Leaving HSN again!

I don't think Judy is very wise when it comes to choosing men. I have never cared for Paul and she really got burnt with Jeff Hewson.

Honored Contributor

I was never impressed with anything they sold. It looked like some cheap knockoff of someone else

Judy was so great when she sold jade with Yim Tom. They have never had jade that equal ,since

Honored Contributor

Wow--lots of not so nice comments about the man-----I happen to really like him and his knowlege and information  about his business/trade. I have a few pieces of his line that I love and wear often. I like his attitude and personality and don't think at all that he is smug.  And if he thinks he can do better elsewhere----so be it and good luck!!! Hope to see him soon.  

Respected Contributor

I can't say anything about the jewelry because I haven't purchased any.  I have been watching Judy & Paul's Sunday Funday Facebook live events recently because they have guests who are former hosts come on and reminisce about the good old QVC days.  All I can say is that they both seem very, VERY happy and seem to enjoy a lifestyle that allows them to travel and change direction at whim.  I envy their lifestyle, that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

I guess I'm a big fat meany but I am weary of these two, especially Paul.  How many big jewelry ventures have they launched and how many worked?  Good luck to them, again I guess. 

Honored Contributor

I thought he had left already.  I saw him 1 time.

Esteemed Contributor

Paul doesn't seem to be able interact well with others (management). Judy doesn't seem to have a clue what is going on . . . ever. Guess she's just along for the ride, again! Her choice in men has never been stellar; yet she seems to be the last to know it. Imagine her big grin hides a lot of pain. Never know what goes on behind closed doors. Why does she stay? IDK. Paul is creepy. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I have no idea what these people do after they leave the Q......

Trusted Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Wow--lots of not so nice comments about the man-----I happen to really like him and his knowledge and information  about his business/trade. I have a few pieces of his line that I love and wear often. I like his attitude and personality and don't think at all that he is smug.  And if he thinks he can do better elsewhere----so be it and good luck!!! Hope to see him soon.  

Nothing nasty.  Just the truth.

He has been at every network more than once.

If he was a really great guy and a good business person, he would not be changing places this often.

Respected Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I can't say anything about the jewelry because I haven't purchased any.  I have been watching Judy & Paul's Sunday Funday Facebook live events recently because they have guests who are former hosts come on and reminisce about the good old QVC days.  All I can say is that they both seem very, VERY happy and seem to enjoy a lifestyle that allows them to travel and change direction at whim.  I envy their lifestyle, that's for sure!

But how can that be? The clairvoyant marriage experts on this thread have decided that Judy is just miserable!

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky