Trusted Contributor

Re: Paul Deasy Leaving HSN again!

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Suzeecat wrote:

I can't say anything about the jewelry because I haven't purchased any.  I have been watching Judy & Paul's Sunday Funday Facebook live events recently because they have guests who are former hosts come on and reminisce about the good old QVC days.  All I can say is that they both seem very, VERY happy and seem to enjoy a lifestyle that allows them to travel and change direction at whim.  I envy their lifestyle, that's for sure!

But how can that be? The clairvoyant marriage experts on this thread have decided that Judy is just miserable!

I think people are surprised that Judy looks happy since Paul sounds like a real pill.

I did not see any posts saying that Judy was miserable.  More like they were surprised that she seems happy.

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hopi.  He has just been back to HSN, and apparently is parting company with them.  He was only on a few times.

OMG, never watch HSN - so  the Q group had to bring him there.  They  go after evine's big sellers.

No, he was at HSN well BEFORE the merger.

The Liberty Interactive deal for HSN was anounced in July, 2017. Deasy left Evine and went to HSN in the fall of 2018.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@hopi.  He has just been back to HSN, and apparently is parting company with them.  He was only on a few times.

OMG, never watch HSN - so  the Q group had to bring him there.  They  go after evine's big sellers.

The Liberty Interactive deal for HSN was anounced in July, 2017. Deasy left Evine and went to HSN in the fall of 2018.

No.

Paul and Judy both went to HSN after their time at QVC ended, well BEFORE 2017/2018.

You are mistaken.

They have been at HSN twice.

Respected Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

No.

Paul and Judy both went to HSN after their time at QVC ended, well BEFORE 2017/2018.

You are mistaken.

Yes, I know that he has been on HSN twice. The first time it was as a host. The conversation in this thread is about him appearing as a vendor (in 2018) and then recently saying that he was leaving again. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@hopi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

No.

You are mistaken.

Yes, I know that he has been on HSN twice. The first time it was as a host. The conversation in this thread is about him appearing as a vendor (in 2018) and then recently saying that he was leaving again. 

Sorry, you are mistaken again.

Paul began his career at HSN.  Moved to QVC.

After QVC, Paul and Judy were at HSN and left.

They came back and left again.

Technically, Paul has been there three times, Judy there twice.

Paul was a host at HSN once, when his career began.  Any other time, a vendor.

Respected Contributor

Seems like everyone is changing channels, maybe Paul Deasy is come to QVC. Oh wait wasn’t he there years ago!

Trusted Contributor

I have always thought Paul was a bit arrogant and I think Judy is much more talented and better designer. His designs are ho hum boring and nothing special.

Respected Contributor

I guess many women are attracted to men who are not all that and s bag of chips too, this is just one example. I never followed either one after they left Q. Saw him briefly a couple times on Evine and did not care for his designs at all. Wasn’t he one of the three amigos on Evine?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

These days, many vendors go from shopping channel to shopping channel.  Suzanne Somers has been on every channel as well as countless other vendors.  That seems to be the way of the world nowadays.  I don’t know why it’s such a news flash that Paul and Judy are doing the same thing.

I bought many items in their line when they were on Evine.  I really liked the designs, and wish them well in their next project.

In the meantime, Joe Esposito of Sterling Signatures fame on QVC is designing again and has started a new website.  That line was my favorite sterling line on QVC.  I don’t know if he’ll be on air again, but I am happy to see that he’s back in business.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I can't say anything about the jewelry because I haven't purchased any.  I have been watching Judy & Paul's Sunday Funday Facebook live events recently because they have guests who are former hosts come on and reminisce about the good old QVC days.  All I can say is that they both seem very, VERY happy and seem to enjoy a lifestyle that allows them to travel and change direction at whim.  I envy their lifestyle, that's for sure!

I've enjoyed the Facebook Live videos that I've seen them do.  Much more entertaining and professionally done compared to Lisa Robertson's.  They do appear to be very happy.