Honored Contributor

Re: Paul Deacy and Judy Kroll coming to ShopHQ ... Together !!

They are currently married to each other and met while hosts on QVC.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for either of them. I don't believe a word Paul says...I've caught him in too many exaggerations and lies. Judy is just riding on his coat tails; she can't make it on her own. Yawn is right, Margo.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I don't miss either of them. Judy seems to be attracted to good looking guys who love themselves. Find Paul arrogant and Judy phony. She did have wonderful fashion sense.

Respected Contributor

I do not care about them either. But Shop had Pam and Wes McCoys before. I guess it is cheaper version now. I cannot say Paul is a dishonest person, he is just not exciting in jewelry world. I really miss Leonardo with his singing and flowers and northern accent.... Those were the days.
Super Contributor

Wishing them both well. Nice people.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this I am a fan of both Judy and Paul and was sorry to see them leave qvc. Paul really knows his gems and they are fun and interesting to watch. if they were to be hosts on that other channel I would be there to watch them. Same with Kathy if she starts working there I will be there watching her. Miss the days when some of these talented people were on QVC.

Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 SANNA said: I do not care about them either. But Shop had Pam and Wes McCoys before. I guess it is cheaper version now. I cannot say Paul is a dishonest person, he is just not exciting in jewelry world. I really miss Leonardo with his singing and flowers and northern accent.... Those were the days.

I enjoyed watching Pamela. Her fashions were unique.

Honored Contributor

On 12/3/2014 SANNA said: I do not care about them either. But Shop had Pam and Wes McCoys before. I guess it is cheaper version now. I cannot say Paul is a dishonest person, he is just not exciting in jewelry world. I really miss Leonardo with his singing and flowers and northern accent.... Those were the days.

I agree with you, Sanna. I'm not fond of Paul's jewelry. I'm not sure why but Paul seems like a stereotypical used car salesman to me...just a little too slick.

Trusted Contributor

While I do like both Paul and Judy.........their line-up for tonight is already available for viewing on the ShopHQ website and I didn't see one thing that interested me.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked watching Judy present fitness equipment on HSN. It was obvious she worked out a lot and likely knew what she was talking about.