Honored Contributor

Re: Paul Deacy and Judy Kroll coming to ShopHQ ... Together !!

So how did they do on-air together?

Occasional Contributor

I sort of remember Paul Deasy. HSN? I vaguely recall seeing Judy Crowell on QVC, all giggly about getting married. She might be nice to know IRL, but who really knows about shopping channel salespeople. Not to be mean but she was sort of horsey-looking, wasn't she? Anyway, I hope things will go well for them.
Honored Contributor

He always struck me as a sleazy cheat.

That's just based on what I see on air - I have no idea what he is like in person.

I hope Judy is happy with him.

Honored Contributor

On 12/29/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 12/29/2014 terrier3 said:

That's just based on what I see on air - I have no idea what he is like in person.

Don't be afraid to tell it like it is, terrier......btw-I agree {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I have NO IDEA why I feel that way about him. It's just an on air TV persona...but I would never buy anything from him and I'm not sure why!!!!

Honored Contributor

Don't be afraid to tell it like it is, terrier......btw-I agree {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I have NO IDEA why I feel that way about him. It's just an on air TV persona...but I would never buy anything from him and I'm not sure why!!!!

I think it's that silly grin he has Wink.

The tone of his vice turns me off - I think he knows he's pulling a fast one over on people when he tells stories about how "special" his gems are!!! I think he buys them from the same manufacturers in China as 98% of all the shopping channel hosts do!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Their lives are the stuff soap operas are made of! One day she's married to JH and the next thing we hear they're divorced. I've seen a couple of comments on the web about that marriage being a promo by QVC management while others say the two were using the marriage as a publicity stunt to advance their careers. In the meantime, we had PD who was supposedly happily married with 2 kids (I say "supposedly" because he would affectionately refer to her on air). Then the next thing we know he's divorced and left the Q after marrying Judy. Again, it sounds like something someone made up for a soap opera script. After watching some of the personal host promotions on Q the past year, I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all if Q was behind the JC/JH marriage!

Paul seems very knowledgeable, but I never stay tuned in because of the silly chatter between him and his co-hosts. Perhaps, if he could work solo or with Judy (without other hosts), I'd watch his presentations on ShopNBC/HQ/Evine. I was once tempted to buy a jacket Judy brought to ShopNBC, but the online sizing guide seemed way off, and customer service wasn't any help, so I didn't purchase.

Respected Contributor

On 12/17/2014 Drythe said:

She also had a line on JTV which she presented, don't think it lasted too long.

The line is "Stratify." It is still really very there! It is gold plated jewelry.

She left, but she was the rep of the line. They sell it a lot.

She is all over the place, which makes me wonder about her.

Paul Deasy is better than he was at HSN. He was really stiff over there. He must be more comfortable at ShopHQ.

Her I could do without.

Hyacinth