Frequent Contributor

Re: Paul Deacy and Judy Kroll coming to ShopHQ ... Together !!

OMG give these 2 a break..Phony I could add LR..AN to the phony list. Remember these people are in sales, don't like what their selling change the channel.

Respected Contributor

On 12/6/2014 corvette mary said:

OMG give these 2 a break..Phony I could add LR..AN to the phony list. Remember these people are in sales, don't like what their selling change the channel.

Judy is like an old friend. I remember her fondly from QVC. It seems to me she's stumbled since she's left QVC and I felt awful for her after what Jeffrey did to her, abandoning her after the wedding. These people are sales people but they are beamed into our homes and feel like acquaintances.
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't care for her on QVC so I'm not watching.

Honored Contributor

She also had a line on JTV which she presented, don't think it lasted too long.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Always found Paul to be a dignified gentleman which is such a rare trait these days in men. I find him to be impecably dressed. I go way back with Judy as well. I recall a show in the mid 90s with her and Tova together. I was mezmerized by their presentation that day and wound up purchasing over $200 in goods!
Honored Contributor

I don't know them and maybe this will be a great show, but maybe it's also time for home shopping to stop doing the recycle number and actually try to do something new and different... Of course, there's nothing wrong with revisiting history that worked along with the new, but some of them, QVC in particular, has just become stagnant.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Though never a true fan of either, I watched them a lot back in the day and wish them luck.

Super Contributor

For some reason, I liked Paul better when he was on QVC!

Regular Contributor

ditto for me and I think the reason I liked him better was that as a host he didn't have a partner next to him to joke and act goofy with like he does now. He was informative without being so silly.

Super Contributor

Didn't care for either of them. Something is off, they've bounced around quite a bit and can't seem to land a permanent gig for any length of time.